Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE TERRAS ARE COMING TO GET YOU!

+8
porrohman
Redditchbluenose86
arsene
Tommo
rawlings09
in2thevalley
Bob Marley
TERRA_FIRMA
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

THE TERRAS ARE COMING TO GET YOU! - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TERRAS ARE COMING TO GET YOU!

Post  oldtommo Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:30 am

Oi porroman have you heard????? Cheers mate for the comment but its really all about the gang, RUFC best travelling support in the leauge,you only need to view other teams forums after we have been anywhere! The legend grows! Next season will be even better,we have even finally agreed on the words to Jim Deabill song now though it took almost the entire season. Do you think the lads may be interested in folloing redditch cricket club during the close season???
oldtommo
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

THE TERRAS ARE COMING TO GET YOU! - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TERRAS ARE COMING TO GET YOU!

Post  rawlings09 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:43 am

porrohman wrote:I cannot believe I am 46 years old with three kids under 13 and I am walking around the house this morning singing ' When the ham pretends to be the cheese'.
Can I just say a big thank you to Tommo and Oldtommo who really have for me made watching the Reds this season a pleasure. With our relegation battle sometimes you go to games thinking you may not be up for it, or if we are losing at home you think ' I'm not singing..' but every club needs Oldtommos and Tommos to lift the atmosphere and get everyone going again.
It was obvious talking to the players and listening to afro speech how much the players appreciate the fans, especially away....to hear Sir afro say how much it lifts the players to hear the fans should encorage everyone to join in, have a sing song, have a laugh and know you are contributing to the team.
Drums are the way forward as well.
+1

Definately!
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:39 am

We need to sign the Tommo's for next season, as McLeish will be sacked in a few weeks and I fear of losing them to Vile Park Sad
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:48 am

Cash or beer? What will make them sign? I've heard a few other clubs are sniffing around them, sending scouts to Cedar Rd to hear all the new songs. If we are to do anything we need them to sign, not get lured away by the promise of big bucks at other clubs..or Stella on tap.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommo Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:03 am

porrohman wrote:Cash or beer? What will make them sign? I've heard a few other clubs are sniffing around them, sending scouts to Cedar Rd to hear all the new songs. If we are to do anything we need them to sign, not get lured away by the promise of big bucks at other clubs..or Stella on tap.

haha
A more regular batesy is all I require Cool
Tommo
Tommo
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommo Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:18 am

90:00 + 3:00 Redditch Utd FC 2 v Weymouth FC 0
Full time.
WMVC singing and applauding team and cheering Manley. Very well behaved despite being adjacent to Redditch core fans.

Post Match Edit. Estimating about 50 Weymouth fans.
Must say Redditch core fans sang well and were equally well behaved.
Attendance: 391

weymouth forum Very Happy
Tommo
Tommo
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  tmorton90 Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:47 pm

tmorton90
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2