Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swan Shock

+7
andjusticeforall
Mrs Moor
in2thevalley
redditch born
Bob Marley
rawlings09
ROWLY1971
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Swan Shock Empty Swan Shock

Post  ROWLY1971 Sat May 19, 2012 5:36 am

Even I was shocked to hear that Swan admitted to an interviewed manager for the job that Redhead isnt a very good manager but gets players in on the cheap!

What sort of Chairman is he?
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Swan Shock Empty Re: Swan Shock

Post  rawlings09 Sat May 19, 2012 7:22 am

Would you like a pot to stir all your bullshit in or is this forum enough?

I thought the whole idea was to get players in on the cheap and stick to the budget?

Redhead can't be labelled a "not very good manager" when you can't rate a manager who's done a job with no budget.

You been rimming Mrs Moor again? Wink
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sat May 19, 2012 9:43 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:Even I was shocked to hear that Swan admitted to an interviewed manager for the job that Redhead isnt a very good manager but gets players in on the cheap!

Sleep
When will it ever end Mrs Moor?
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Sat May 19, 2012 9:46 am

On the cheap??? Did you actually mean that? I'll tell you this you can't get players in on the cheap! Yes you can get cheap players but you get what you pay for, as shown by the team for the last couple of seasons.

But having said that I think the team should be run on a budget. But what budget? A cheap one??
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Sat May 19, 2012 9:48 am

Bob Marley wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:Even I was shocked to hear that Swan admitted to an interviewed manager for the job that Redhead isnt a very good manager but gets players in on the cheap!

Sleep

Bob if your tired why don't you go to bed?
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sat May 19, 2012 10:53 am

redditch born wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:

Sleep

Bob if your tired why don't you go to bed?

Tired of MM/Rowly spouting on 'he said, they said, we said'.....who cares?
Mr Swan is the Chairman
Mr Redhead is the Manager
End of.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sat May 19, 2012 11:15 am

Note: "An interviewed manager" So no names or anything Crying with laughter Point and laugh

Rowly's and Mrs Moors posts do have a similar ring to them Shocked
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sat May 19, 2012 11:37 am

rawlings09 wrote:Note: "An interviewed manager" So no names or anything Swan Shock 1834 Swan Shock 658712

Are they the same person??????????
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Sat May 19, 2012 12:04 pm

in2thevalley wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:Note: "An interviewed manager" So no names or anything Swan Shock 1834 Swan Shock 658712

I'll try not to be offensive and say this in a nice way, but your talking out your arse!!

How many times you played for Redditch???

So you got a ex player who does not hide behind any sort of mask and he says something you don't know or don't agree with and you say that? Perfetic
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sat May 19, 2012 12:45 pm

redditch born wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:

I'll try not to be offensive and say this in a nice way, but your talking out your arse!!

So you got a ex player who does not hide behind any sort of mask and he says something you don't know or don't agree with and you say that? Perfetic

An ex Redditch player who does nothing but bicycle off everything RUFC....deserves a lot of respect that.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sat May 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Bob Marley wrote:
redditch born wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:

An ex Redditch player who does nothing but bicycle off everything RUFC....deserves a lot of respect that.

BOB youre just a YES man sucking the crap out of Swans arse so thats the respect you have!

Paul Hendrie went to the interview with his son Lee, Swan wanted Lee to work with Simon and said that about him.
No he said they said bullshit guys sorry just facts.
So now you got the facts to digest dont hide behind silly bullshitting posts or stirring the pot posts.
I dont come here for respect from majority of people here, I post my opinions about my home town football club... same as you lot. If i get unwelcome facts about it though that some of you dont, dont blame me for airing them with my opinions. its a free world and a free forum

If anybody still wants to believe Swan and not myself or indeed Hendrie Snr then thats your opinion that i will respect
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Sat May 19, 2012 3:48 pm

I have to admit that I am a little surprised at Steve’s post, he claims to have a good relationship with the owner and therefore he should know the owners comments regarding the new manager have been less than kind since his first sacking.

The only reason he was appointed was in order to save money, I have heard a whisper that the new manager may be coming in with a similar arrangement to Lee Knight at Stratford. It seems if you can bring in a monthly dowry you are odds on to be appointed, that said good luck to Redhead he’s deserves another chance his sacking was a joke in the first place.

Steve you really should take a closer look at Swan, football is not his number one priority and the football club is just a means to an end.

Fair play to Kevin for speaking his mind and telling the truth, the fact is this forum is littered with people who back Swan just too safe guard what little standing they have at the club. To put pulling a pint, selling a few programmes or whipping the hoover around the club house before the best interest of your football club is embarrassing and Kevin deserves a round of applause.

Wake up chaps before it’s too late.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sat May 19, 2012 5:30 pm

You mean Lee Knight at Studley not Stratford.... slip of the keyboard there....
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun May 20, 2012 5:40 am

redditch born wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:

So we have now ascertained that Rowly and MM are not the same person, but two seperate identities. I'm glad thats sorted then.

What relevance has your question to how many times I have played for Redditch have to to with the question?
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Sun May 20, 2012 6:39 am

So we have now ascertained that Rowly and MM are not the same person, but two seperate identities. I'm glad thats sorted then.

What relevance has your question to how many times I have played for Redditch have to to with the question?

Good I'm glad you've got that at last! Your have to think of some other cheap shot now!!!

So the relivance of my post was that rowly is himself and known to all !! Do me a favour ex plane the relevance of your post? Take your time cus I'll be go smacked if you can!!!
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sun May 20, 2012 6:43 am

Mrs Moor wrote:I have to admit that I am a little surprised at Steve’s post, he claims to have a good relationship with the owner and therefore he should know the owners comments regarding the new manager have been less than kind since his first sacking.

The only reason he was appointed was in order to save money, I have heard a whisper that the new manager may be coming in with a similar arrangement to Lee Knight at Stratford. It seems if you can bring in a monthly dowry you are odds on to be appointed, that said good luck to Redhead he’s deserves another chance his sacking was a joke in the first place.

Steve you really should take a closer look at Swan, football is not his number one priority and the football club is just a means to an end.

Fair play to Kevin for speaking his mind and telling the truth, the fact is this forum is littered with people who back Swan just too safe guard what little standing they have at the club. To put pulling a pint, selling a few programmes or whipping the hoover around the club house before the best interest of your football club is embarrassing and Kevin deserves a round of applause.

Mr Swan is closer to the people on here than you know....some just choose not to post information on open forums....we will leave that to the likes of Mrs Moor/Rowly.
I dont think its a big secret that the Hendries were interviewed and wanted too much money/budget....the club can't afford it Einstein.
The club interviewed several candidates and one was chosen based on what is available in terms of resources....of course the others will have a story to tell...get over it Einstein.
What's your point Mrs Moor/Rowly? The club is moving on...its about time you did the same.

Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sun May 20, 2012 6:45 am

redditch born wrote:So we have now ascertained that Rowly and MM are not the same person, but two seperate identities. I'm glad thats sorted then.

Good I'm glad you've got that at last! Your have to think of some other cheap shot now!!!

So the relivance of my post was that rowly is himself and known to all !! Do me a favour ex plane the relevance of your post? Take your time cus I'll be go smacked if you can!!!

Bloody hell RB...been on the Thunderbird again?
You give Reds fans a bad name.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun May 20, 2012 7:45 am

I think it's taking Mrs Moor/Rowly longer than expected to turn the fans against the club Crying with laughter

You seem to forget this is a Redditch forum for Redditch fans... so most of what you post won't make the slightest difference to the fans. I find it puzzling that you knock the fans for sticking by the club, then you knock the fans for disagreeing with you saying that anyone who goes agaisnt the grain gets shot down in flames.

So it's a two way thing, you want us to fall for all the bullshit that you post, then have a go at us when we don't agree..

Comical really.

Ah well, keep trying to turn the fans against the club Smile You'll do well to succeed but if it helps you pass your days then do continue Crying with laughter
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun May 20, 2012 7:47 am

redditch born wrote:So we have now ascertained that Rowly and MM are not the same person, but two seperate identities. I'm glad thats sorted then.

So we have established that. Yes. The post was a rhetorical question and is a figure of speech in the form of a question that is asked in order to make a point and without the expectation of a reply.

I hope that is a valid explanation to your comment.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  andjusticeforall Sun May 20, 2012 7:50 am

Mrs Moor wrote:I have to admit that I am a little surprised at Steve’s post, he claims to have a good relationship with the owner and therefore he should know the owners comments regarding the new manager have been less than kind since his first sacking.

Now we are getting somewhere Very Happy Explain the highlighted sentence for us please Popcorn

andjusticeforall
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sun May 20, 2012 8:03 am

rawlings09 wrote:I think it's taking Mrs Moor/Rowly longer than expected to turn the fans against the club Crying with laughter

You seem to forget this is a Redditch forum for Redditch fans... so most of what you post won't make the slightest difference to the fans. I find it puzzling that you knock the fans for sticking by the club, then you knock the fans for disagreeing with you saying that anyone who goes agaisnt the grain gets shot down in flames.

So it's a two way thing, you want us to fall for all the bullshit that you post, then have a go at us when we don't agree..

Comical really.

Ah well, keep trying to turn the fans against the club Smile You'll do well to succeed but if it helps you pass your days then do continue Crying with laughter

Strange post I think Rawlings seeing as we have met once before at a Reds game.
I dont know why you think Im trying to turn fans against the club or indeed bullshitting.
But next game Im at the Reds feel free to call me a bullshitter again and explain your theory.
I posted facts about what was said in a meeting
I want RUFC to do well, always have always will
I want Simon to do well as I like him.
The trouble is too many people here also want the same 2 points above, but by doing so suck up to the Chairman for various reasons regardless of what he says or what he does.
I dont. I want those 2 things, but in doing so can applaud Swan for the good things he does, and post my shock at the clown like things he does too.

Anybody who can explain to me why what Swan told Lee and his Dad in a meeting, about the new manager of his football club is a stroke of genius Id love to hear........
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sun May 20, 2012 8:07 am

Bob Marley wrote:
Bloody hell RB...been on the Thunderbird again?
You give Reds fans a bad name.

Kettle Pot Black springs to mind here Steve!
If you watched Reds as much as RB, or indeed knew football as much as RB then you may have a case. But because I doubt you do, Id therefore say you were judging him alone on his spelling ability... tut tut

Remember Steve:

NO MAN MAKES HIMSELF LOOK BIGGER, BY MAKING OTHERS LOOK SMALLER
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun May 20, 2012 8:17 am

Mrs Moor, again I reiterate my previous statements to you. I and I am sure that there any numerous people at the club do not repeat do not try to "safe guard what little standing they may have at the club" as you have stated. These people work on a voluntary basis and do what they do for the love of the club, (something you know very little of) and I find your comments embarrasing to the people of Redditch United for suggesting that they do this before the "best interest" of the club.

Oh and one more thing MM. I hope you are happy now. Both you know and I know what I am refering to.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun May 20, 2012 8:24 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:I think it's taking Mrs Moor/Rowly longer than expected to turn the fans against the club Crying with laughter

Comical really.

Strange post I think Rawlings seeing as we have met once before at a Reds game.
I dont know why you think Im trying to turn fans against the club or indeed bullshitting.
But next game Im at the Reds feel free to call me a bullshitter again and explain your theory.
I posted facts about what was said in a meeting
I want RUFC to do well, always have always will
I want Simon to do well as I like him.
The trouble is too many people here also want the same 2 points above, but by doing so suck up to the Chairman for various reasons regardless of what he says or what he does.
I dont. I want those 2 things, but in doing so can applaud Swan for the good things he does, and post my shock at the clown like things he does too.

Anybody who can explain to me why what Swan told Lee and his Dad in a meeting, about the new manager of his football club is a stroke of genius Id love to hear........

I'll explain now:
You weren't at the meeting between the said people, so what the hendries told you COULD be a million miles away from what was actually said. "Redhead has done a bit of scouting in the leagues, and he could be able to get players within budget" could be made to sound like "he can get players in on the cheap" Although you may have been told in a joking kind of way.

The thing is, your first post on this thread didn't NEED to be posted, i feel it was of little importance, and it would have made no difference if you didn't post it. But the fact you posted it makes me believe that you're quite partial to the odd sh*t stir. I can't understand why you post it other than for that reason, if you really want the best for RUFC then surely, surely, you'd try to be a bit more positive... not saying that you should turn into the very people that you don't like (people who support the club in everything it does) but it seems that the majority of your posts are of the negative nature..

Happy?
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 20, 2012 8:37 am

rawlings09 wrote:I think it's taking Mrs Moor/Rowly longer than expected to turn the fans against the club Swan Shock 1834

Comical really.

Ah well, keep trying to turn the fans against the club Smile You'll do well to succeed but if it helps you pass your days then do continue Swan Shock 1834

Good point!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next