Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer ins and outs.

+17
Tommo
in2thevalley
mattim
del boy
oldtommo
arsene
nevergreen
andjusticeforall
redditch born
rawlings09
ROWLY1971
allotmentender
fingers
Redditchbluenose86
Bob Marley
Leethall
lewism5964
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Summer ins and outs. - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer ins and outs.

Post  in2thevalley Sat May 26, 2012 8:37 am

rawlings09 wrote:
SID SNOT wrote:
I have to say Rawlings you are an imbecile of the highest order. 'Homophobic Comments'?! Didn't you indicate only a couple of weeks ago that Rowly was 'rimming' Mrs Moor. You don't seem to like it when anyone disagrees with what you see through your rose tinted glasses, and seem to get the hump if anyone seems to know more than you, which is the majority of posters on here. Tell me again Rawling's about the back to back promotions that the Reds won to get into the Conference North? You pitch up a couple of years ago, sell a few shirts in the club shop and suddenly you think you are some kind of authority on Redditch United. Get a life you loser.

Waheyyy!! Welcome to the party! Summer ins and outs. - Page 3 509981

I don't get the hump if people know more than me, i don't think i'm of any authority at the club, and rimming could mean anything Wink Rather coincidently, it means to lick the arse of another... but is that really homophobic? some may say yes.

I sence you're a bit angry at me? So what if wasn't there when we got promoted? A redditch supporter following them for 50 years has no more rights then a supporter who's followed them for 4 years, oh, maybe you think because you've followed them for longer than me you feel annoyed that i wanted to get involved in your club? do my bit to help out..

So here's you getting annoyed at me, hiding behind a false name, feeling all jealous and angry and retaliating to my posts and you call me a loser? Very Happy Bless your cotton socks!! I love you

I think we need to take stock of the situation! We need to be more pro-active then re-active, as Old tommo stated on a previous thread if people come on the forum and read some of the derisive comments written by members they will be detered by what they read and in turn will not come down to the valley. While I'm not against a well honed argument, I feel the banal comments of some people can have a very detrimental effect on the club.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sat May 26, 2012 9:15 am

rededitor, you seem quite good at posting clown after my posts without much else
then you moan about peoples posts

I get slated for posting facts on here while others quite clearly make things up to back up whatever they are posting & have nothing said, which was my 1st point on this thread towards BM

just for the record... James Dance was not on the 300 BM posted, he was on 60. fact

ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommo Sat May 26, 2012 10:05 am

any news on summer ins and outs yet? Sleep
Tommo
Tommo
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sat May 26, 2012 4:45 pm

ROWLY1971 wrote:rededitor, you seem quite good at posting clown after my posts without much else

I get slated for posting facts on here while others quite clearly make things up to back up whatever they are posting & have nothing said, which was my 1st point on this thread towards BM

just for the record... James Dance was not on the 300 BM posted, he was on 60. fact

Crying with laughter Crying with laughter
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat May 26, 2012 5:43 pm

ROWLY1971 wrote:rededitor, you seem quite good at posting clown after my posts without much else

I agree James Dance would not have been on anywhere near £300, tht is just laughable.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sun May 27, 2012 2:40 am

Leethall wrote:

I agree James Dance would not have been on anywhere near £300, tht is just laughable.

Crying with laughter Crying with laughter
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sun May 27, 2012 10:01 am

somebody obviously disagrees with us both lee, now theres a shock

so BOB instead of just putting silly laughing faces on, why dont you tell where you got your info from of what your team of 11 were on to get to such an inflated figure?
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sun May 27, 2012 10:25 am

rabbit
ROWLY1971 wrote:somebody obviously disagrees with us both lee, now theres a shock

so BOB instead of just putting silly laughing faces on, why dont you tell where you got your info from of what your team of 11 were on to get to such an inflated figure?
Tut
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sun May 27, 2012 11:10 am

ok i'll start 1st if youre shy
i spoke to James Dance as i thought it was somewhat inflated.
he told me is was a bullshit figure and that he was on 60

there, that wasnt too hard now was it...

so, who/where did you get 300 from?
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun May 27, 2012 12:37 pm

James Dance signed from Coleshill so would not have been payed £300 when he signed for Redditch. Maybe when he left Redditch and went to Kettering then probably what he was being paid as he was full time.

I would also guess that Matty Blair would have been paid something way below what was stated when he signed from Bedworth was it? The one thing for certain is that both are league players now
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Sun May 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Whether it was £300 per week, £60 per week, or even £1000 per week, how many of our players were actually being paid what they were offered?

James Dance was at the club during a period when our players were not guaranteed to get paid. Indeed, back then, players left because they were not being paid on time, if at all.

A successful team needs stability; it's best to only offer players what you can actually afford to pay. Previous regimes never quite grasped this concept.
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditch_Reject Sun May 27, 2012 12:51 pm

Problem with paying James Dance is that he wanted paying twice because he was down on the website as two seperate people on the team profile Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter
Redditch_Reject
Redditch_Reject
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Tue May 29, 2012 9:51 am

I'm sure that the management team have an idea who they want and who will be signing from last season.

Wink
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers Wed May 30, 2012 7:07 am

http://www.redditchadvertiser.co.uk/sport/redditchunited/evo_stik_southern_premier_2011_2012/read_article/9732866.Redhead_welcomes_the_return_of_Casey/

REDDITCH United boss Simon Redhead has hailed the return of coach Kim Casey.

The former Kidderminster Harriers striker is one of the most well-respected non-league coaches in the district and returns for a second spell at the Valley Stadium.

Casey had spent the season at Midland Alliance side Alvechurch and played a key role as a dramatic improvement after Christmas guided the Lye Meadow-based outfit away from the relegation zone.

However, he couldn’t resist the lure of working with Redhead and assistant Asa Charlton.

Redhead said: “It’s great to have Kim on board.

“He’s got experience, is well-respected and I think compliments Asa and myself.”

Meanwhile, Redhead has had a week of varied fortunes in terms of building for squad for 2012-13 campaign in the Southern League Premier Division.

The new manager was boosted by the news highly-rated defender Alex Hickman has signed a new contract at the club, while Aaron Stringfellow and Sam Adkins have committed themselves for next season.

Meanwhile, Lee Osborne, Tom Warmer and goalkeeper Dean Coleman have opted to join relegated Evesham United, who will be playing in the Division One South and West.

United’s management team are still talking to players from last season in a bid to sign them up.

Redhead said: “It’s great to get Alex, Aaron and Sam secured for next season and we’re talking to players about returning.

“We’re obviously disappointed to see Lee, Tom and Dean move on but we’ll be keep working hard.”

So Hickman, Stringfellow and Adkins have signed.

Warmer, Osborne, and Coleman leave - three senior players drop a level - seems a strange one?

Thoughts?
fingers
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/romulus/

Back to top Go down

Post  lewism5964 Wed May 30, 2012 7:54 am

Tommo won't be happy then.
lewism5964
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditch_Reject Wed May 30, 2012 7:55 am

Better hope we don't lose Tommo as well Head against wall
It's a weird one really. Osborne leaving doesn't really surprise me, he was never utilised by the other lads as much. But Tommy and Coleman? Enless they know something we don't know about new players, or players leaving, or they weren't being offered enough.
Hickman is a massive one though. We MUST sign up Jamie now Smile
Redditch_Reject
Redditch_Reject
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Wed May 30, 2012 10:41 am

Another one through the grapevine - Connor Deards released by Walsall and was recently at the valley for talks.

Not sure how they went but I'd love to see him back in the squad next season!
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Wed May 30, 2012 10:43 am

Also heard that last season's back 4 had all re-signed?
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditch_Reject Wed May 30, 2012 11:07 am

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:Another one through the grapevine - Connor Deards released by Walsall and was recently at the valley for talks.

Not sure how they went but I'd love to see him back in the squad next season!
As soon as I heard that he'd been released I said we needed him back. He seemed to get on well with the fans so that should help Smile
Redditch_Reject
Redditch_Reject
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Wed May 30, 2012 12:16 pm

Happy that Warmer has left as Southern Prem is a step to far for him. Osbourne I would have liked to stay and Coleman was hit and miss.

As long as the replacements are better then not a problem, in the case of Warmer Adkins is easily a better all round player. Osbourne will be a loss but I expected it as he was not used properly and Coleman has been enticed by Clarke and Elvins. More than likely money that has had something to do with that as well as playing in a brand spanking new stadium.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers Wed May 30, 2012 12:45 pm

I'd be surprised if Deards didn't end up higher, but would be a cracking signing - the sort of lad you'd want to get straight on contract even if it took a bit more of your budget to do it.

Another winger linked with the Valley is Elliott Durrell who was at Hednesford last season - played under Hednesford Rob Smith at Telford, but also played alongside Asa Charlton there too. Would be a good signing, but money could be a stumbling block.
fingers
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Wed May 30, 2012 12:56 pm

Money, money, money... it's comical how the players of NON LEAGUE football treat it like it's the pro game, with their dad's as agents and maybe they roll in a brand new fiat 500!

It's players like Jake Bedford that we need to sign... look at him last season, there every single game, knowing that he had more chance of pissing in the queens handbag than playing, and to his credit he's a good keeper! Players like Brad Bullimore and Dan Carter should also, in my opinion, be part of the squad. Get the blend of younger players with the older, wiser heads!
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  allotmentender Wed May 30, 2012 1:09 pm

rawlings09 wrote:Money, money, money... it's comical how the players of NON LEAGUE football treat it like it's the pro game, with their dad's as agents and maybe they roll in a brand new fiat 500!

Or you could look at it like this, if average premiershit players are earning £40,000 a week, then what's wrong with players in the higher end of the non league pyramid wanting £400 a week!! Are the average premiershit players really 100 times better?
allotmentender
allotmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Wed May 30, 2012 1:24 pm

allotmentender wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:Money, money, money... it's comical how the players of NON LEAGUE football treat it like it's the pro game, with their dad's as agents and maybe they roll in a brand new fiat 500!

Or you could look at it like this, if average premiershit players are earning £40,000 a week, then what's wrong with players in the higher end of the non league pyramid wanting £400 a week!! Are the average premiershit players really 100 times better?

Prem players probably aren't 100 times better, but they're not rotting in front of 1000 fans or playing on crap pitches, non-league players are here for a reason.
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers Wed May 30, 2012 2:52 pm

It's players like Jake Bedford that we need to sign... look at him last season, there every single game, knowing that he had more chance of pissing in the queens handbag than playing, and to his credit he's a good keeper! Players like Brad Bullimore and Dan Carter should also, in my opinion, be part of the squad. Get the blend of younger players with the older, wiser heads!

On the money side, in a way I agree, but in another way, players will also realise the ambition/potential of a club for a forthcoming season through what they are/aren't offered and realise where the club is likely to be heading... If you join a club that is signing better players and going for it, and you have the chance to play week in week out with a successful side, you will improve as a player and have more chance of success. Not all players consider money for selfish reasons (though there are some that do).

It is also the players who treat it as a stepping stone to the pro game, or as if they are still in the pro game that you need in and around your dressing room/younger players to give them the ambition and belief that they won't always be bench warming players who are dual registered to Midland Alliance clubs to get a game or two.

This woolly notion that RUFC is something more special than other clubs and players will be attracted to play for next to nothing and give their all for the cause is lovely, but ultimately unrealistic - players will move on quickly or simply not be good enough.
fingers
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next