Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions thread- Redditch v Stalyvegas- Sat 22nd Jan.

+13
TRae
allotmentender
arsene
RockDJ
Bob Marley
nevergreen
Leethall
in2thevalley
rawlings09
porrohman
Redditchbluenose86
Captain Carlin
fingers
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Predictions thread- Redditch v Stalyvegas- Sat 22nd Jan.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions thread- Redditch v Stalyvegas- Sat 22nd Jan.

Post  lewism5964 Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:26 am

Have to admit before I became a regular Redditch fan i started to come down the valley because I saw us in the top half of the table on Sky Sports News so I popped down to watch us that afternoon and best decision ever obvious :dance: But as you said Ade it's obvious that people take notice of a winning team, i'm not fairweather at all because I'd follow us whatever but to gauge my initial interest years ago all it took me to notice was that we were in the top half of the table.
lewism5964
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Predictions thread- Redditch v Stalyvegas- Sat 22nd Jan.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions thread- Redditch v Stalyvegas- Sat 22nd Jan.

Post  rawlings09 Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:10 am

lewism5964 wrote:Have to admit before I became a regular Redditch fan i started to come down the valley because I saw us in the top half of the table on Sky Sports News so I popped down to watch us that afternoon and best decision ever obvious :dance: But as you said Ade it's obvious that people take notice of a winning team, i'm not fairweather at all because I'd follow us whatever but to gauge my initial interest years ago all it took me to notice was that we were in the top half of the table.

Damn, these glory supporters Tut Wink

I don't know what position Redditch were in the league in our first game... it was by chance that we came about Redditch United anyway! :dance: :dance:
Glad i stayed a loyal fan either way Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce Cup
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  SID SNOT Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:11 am

0-3
SID SNOT
SID SNOT
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:26 am

SID SNOT wrote:0-3

Don't forget the attendance or Fingers will kick off Swords
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TRae Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:58 am

Steve - haven't heard from OO, will get the letter off to you so you can see what was sent. Not sure I like being called a horse tho !! lol!
TRae
TRae
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:34 am

Thanks..received it....let's keep our fingers crossed...it's a long shot, but you never know!

Sorry, did not mean to call you a horse! Sad
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  arsene Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:03 am

Back to predictions!

Lose 0-3 (Sorry!). Att: 202 (Optimistic!)
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  adiy price Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:24 am

sorry have to say think we'll get bashed 4.0 att 189, hope i'm wrong Tut
adiy price
adiy price
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  silverfox949 Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:21 pm

1-4 att,260 green.

silverfox949

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:23 pm

Stalybridge always beat the Reds (bar a cracking 3-3 at their place that United should really have won), and they have one guy (Marsh) who's banging them in for fun this season but they have lost their last 5 and are one of only 4 teams to have less points than games, a young side having gone full time on a smaller budget than their previous part-time allowance, they are a team in transition. A young footballing side, low on confidence on the Valley Stadium pitch; Redditch with a couple of fresh faces... Anyone feeling optimistic?

I'm not quite- not for a victory anyway, Stalybridge haven't drawn this season, so 1-1, Matt Smith impressing with a goal against a Manc side before his return up north. 203 hardy souls will witness the encounter.
fingers
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/romulus/

Back to top Go down

Post  silverfox949 Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:35 pm

sorry got attendence wrong so will redo 1-4,att160, green.

silverfox949

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:50 pm

in2thevalley, prepare to be underwhelmed by the fact I am not the font of all knowledge Laughing

The answer to Steve's question re. the season tickets, no, it shouldn't be counted in the attendance for Health and Safety reasons, in the event of an evacuation the club has to account for everyone there (so I'm told by our secretary anyway, who's a whizz on these things...)

fingers
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Shoot...better reduce my crowd prediction by 1.

Can I send a cardboard cut out to keep the crowd figures up AKA Highbury a few years back?

Eh....Reds win tomorrow...you heard it here...get your heads up fellas...loud & proud!!
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:07 am

fingers wrote: Anyone feeling optimistic?

No, not after we went 2-0 up against Hinckley and lost... i just can't see us holding a win or even grinding draws out! Head against wall

I'll take a point today though! :dance:
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:47 am

fingers wrote:in2thevalley, prepare to be underwhelmed by the fact I am not the font of all knowledge Laughing

The answer to Steve's question re. the season tickets, no, it shouldn't be counted in the attendance for Health and Safety reasons, in the event of an evacuation the club has to account for everyone there

I am disappointed Fingers, I was going to give the same answer (only count them in through the gate/fire safety) but I did not as I thought you would have this nugget of pointless info stored in that encyclopedia Brain of yours! Bow down

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:59 am

Best excuse I have, I've only ever wotked at Redditch United and Romulus- neither of which have much provision for season tickets... Cool That is my excuse and I'm sticking to it! Wink
fingers
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:00 am

fingers wrote:Best excuse I have, I've only ever wotked at Redditch United and Romulus- neither of which have much provision for season tickets... Cool That is my excuse and I'm sticking to it! Wink
Ha Ha, good one!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2