Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There but for the ....................

4 posters

Go down

There but for the .................... Empty There but for the ....................

Post  Rudolph Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:41 am

Rudolph
Sunday League

Back to top Go down

There but for the .................... Empty Re: There but for the ....................

Post  arsene Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:08 am

Very sad, but a clear indication of a club that spent way beyond its capability. Hopefully, it'll act as a wake up call to other clubs but I doubt it. Be thankful we now have a club which is trying to live within its means!
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

There but for the .................... Empty Re: There but for the ....................

Post  Leethall Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:18 am

Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:07 am

Another example that the model at RUFC introduced by Mr Swan is the right one.

As a fan...when the team have bad results...we all feel bad....imagine how the fans of Truro, Kettering, Eastwood etc feel right now!

You think of our history...my Grandfather lived on Easemore Road after fighting in the war...he took me to the Reds in the early 70s...memories that I will never forget.

The great times we have shared with Spike, Adi, Dennis, Arsene, DJ, never green, Tommo, Tommo snr, Batesy, Justin, Kimbo, Alf, Rach, Sam, Jack, Joey, Lewis, Dicko, Ted Striker....great times shared together.

Long live the Reds...onwards & upwards.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum