Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reds 0-2 St Albans

4 posters

Go down

Reds 0-2 St Albans Empty Reds 0-2 St Albans

Post  lewism5964 Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Done another match report on the game tonight.

http://totalhoofball.blogspot.co.uk/

We fought hard when down to 10 men but the keeper was weak once again and this was costly. Lack of a proven striker is still a problem too and we have not scored or won for three games. My biggest concern though is the low crowd once again and lack of familiar faces in and around the Valley. I haven't been able to get down a lot this season but I see less and less people around every game.
lewism5964
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Reds 0-2 St Albans Empty Re: Reds 0-2 St Albans

Post  dontrunsingles Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:27 am

I think the reasons some of us familiar faces are missing probably go something like this:

Highly likely Reds wont win
Highly likely Reds wont score
Highly likely Reds season will continue to be boring with us hovering around the bottom 6
£10 to get in
Damp,cold winter weather
Alternative football available to watch on the telly

I know it all sounds negative but i do think this is the reality facing the club. The only way this will change is with a sucessful team on the pitch and, of course, this means spending money. Until that happens then things can only go one way and thats get worse.

dontrunsingles
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:36 am

dontrunsingles wrote:I think the reasons some of us familiar faces are missing probably go something like this:

Highly likely Reds wont win
Highly likely Reds wont score
Highly likely Reds season will continue to be boring with us hovering around the bottom 6
£10 to get in
Damp,cold winter weather
Alternative football available to watch on the telly

I know it all sounds negative but i do think this is the reality facing the club. The only way this will change is with a sucessful team on the pitch and, of course, this means spending money. Until that happens then things can only go one way and thats get worse.

Add to this 1 shot all night if I remember and no real want for the club to try and entice fans to watch football.

All of the staff have changed and hardly any usual suspects are attending
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  dontrunsingles Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:35 am

Sorry to harp on but to put things in perspective i went up the Albion on monday night to watch a top 5 premier league side. I paid 15 quid for a seat in the east stand, now thats what i call value.

dontrunsingles
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:04 am

Good point drs, but that is a problem all over.

Premier League clubs have other bigger and more important revenue streams than gate receipts, a luxury smaller clubs do not have making it even harder to be competitive with gate prices. (That said, I agree a tenner is too much and more can be done).
fingers
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/romulus/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down