Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even the managers are non-stick at Teflon...

4 posters

Go down

Even the managers are non-stick at Teflon... Empty Even the managers are non-stick at Teflon...

Post  ted striker Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark: Telford on 4th manager in 39 days
Our own Graham Hyde lasted just two games.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Even the managers are non-stick at Teflon... Empty Re: Even the managers are non-stick at Teflon...

Post  Mrs Moor Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:01 am

He bottled it again, i think he knew the writing was on the wall. The supporters wanted him out and he knew he had no chance of the job anyway. Only took them two games to see what a duffer they had on their hands.

Is tonights game on, or do you lot not care anymore. Manager strings a good little run together and the forum runs on empty. Head against wall

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Even the managers are non-stick at Teflon... Empty Re: Even the managers are non-stick at Teflon...

Post  Redditch_Reject Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:13 am

Mrs Moor wrote:He bottled it again, i think he knew the writing was on the wall. The supporters wanted him out and he knew he had no chance of the job anyway. Only took them two games to see what a duffer they had on their hands.

Is tonights game on, or do you lot not care anymore. Manager strings a good little run together and the forum runs on empty. Head against wall

Before you judge, why don't you go to The Valley and actually see. The fans care, just because the forum isn't full of people talking about games doesn't mean we don't.
Redditch_Reject
Redditch_Reject
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:31 am

Many times in the post, we've commented that the forum is busier when the team is struggling than when they are doing well, I don't know why that is. I think on this occasion many people have turned off because they are disillusioned with the club, or with performances over the course of the season; others have stopped visiting due to the bickering on here.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:16 pm

I don't post anymore because of mrs. Moors' boring, monotonous, repetitive, slating posts which haven't changed since "it" started posting, simple as Smile
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:16 pm

rawlings09 wrote:I don't post anymore because of mrs. Moors' boring, monotonous, repetitive, slating posts which haven't changed since "it" started posting, simple as Smile

rawlings09 wrote:Something is missing this season, and i think that getting redhead in was a big step backwards for the club, but it doesn't matter at all because he'll probably be sacked at the end of the season, if indeed he lasts that long, and we'll bring in some other has been who can work on a shoe string budget and it'll be the same story for the third season in a row.

I don't think you can have sustainability and success in the same sentence, for me, it's either or. Average players, no appreciation, sh*t ground, dwindling attendances and having to pay to park will keep many away for a long time i think!

Head against wall

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:16 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:I don't post anymore because of mrs. Moors' boring, monotonous, repetitive, slating posts which haven't changed since "it" started posting, simple as Smile

rawlings09 wrote:Something is missing this season, and i think that getting redhead in was a big step backwards for the club, but it doesn't matter at all because he'll probably be sacked at the end of the season, if indeed he lasts that long, and we'll bring in some other has been who can work on a shoe string budget and it'll be the same story for the third season in a row.

I don't think you can have sustainability and success in the same sentence, for me, it's either or. Average players, no appreciation, sh*t ground, dwindling attendances and having to pay to park will keep many away for a long time i think!

Head against wall

Oh, and that Wink
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down