Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liam McDonald

+3
Mrs Moor
del boy
oldred
7 posters

Go down

Time for Liam to go?

Liam McDonald Vote_lcap36%Liam McDonald Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Liam McDonald Vote_lcap0%Liam McDonald Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Liam McDonald Vote_lcap45%Liam McDonald Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
Liam McDonald Vote_lcap18%Liam McDonald Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

Liam McDonald Empty Liam McDonald

Post  oldred Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:51 am

Okay, so his appointment was a bold move but it seems it is defintely not working.

Time for a change?

oldred
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Liam McDonald Empty Re: Liam McDonald

Post  del boy Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:44 am

We can't keep sacking managers.

I was never happy with his initial appointment. Nothing personal, but an experienced manager was needed, not a huge gamble.

To be fair to Liam, it's not entirely his fault. If he has only got a tiny budget to work with, then a change of manager probably won't make that much of a difference. That's why I've voted no. The decision was made, so he deserves a fair run.

Over the last few seasons, poor quality football has reduced attendances and matchday income. This appears to have had a direct impact on the rumoured falling budget. If this downward spiral continues, which looks likely, are we going to go back to the days of a zero playing budget?
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:03 am

What a shocking move I truly hope Liam is not put off by this poll.

If the Ducklings keep appointing Managers with little or no experience at this level what is the point of the fans turning their back on them.

When one goes another one comes in so why not get behind the one you have.

On the other hand you could have a poll about the Ducklings giving you half a chance by providing a decent budget and a proven manager for the level of football you play.

Just a thought.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:57 am

I honestly don't care, it would make no difference if we sacked him, the next man in would have exactly the same budget and get a similar crop of players, they'll just have different names.

I also don't get why mrs. Moor is saying we should invest in the playing budget when, In the time that Hyde was in charge it was the wrong thing to do.

The 'he saved our club' saying is wearing pretty thin, even with the hardcore, I don't think the people outside of the football club care about that, or the fact that we're sustainable.. All they see is the back of the paper telling them Redditch lost again. A good performance with a loss isn't any good if no ones there to see it.

I may pop down on Saturday but if it's the same sh*t I wont be down for a while
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:18 am

rawlings09 wrote:I honestly don't care, it would make no difference if we sacked him, the next man in would have exactly the same budget and get a similar crop of players, they'll just have different names.

I also don't get why mrs. Moor is saying we should invest in the playing budget when, In the time that Hyde was in charge it was the wrong thing to do.

The 'he saved our club' saying is wearing pretty thin, even with the hardcore, I don't think the people outside of the football club care about that, or the fact that we're sustainable.. All they see is the back of the paper telling them Redditch lost again. A good performance with a loss isn't any good if no ones there to see it.

I may pop down on Saturday but if it's the same sh*t I wont be down for a while
I totally agree. if LIAM WAS TO LOSE HIS JOB then the next manager would just be inheriting the problems, nothing is going to change,
I haven't voted because it wont achieve anything.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  westo22 Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:57 pm

Personally I have said no as it is effecting the team mangerment as they are not being able to really on the mangers as it's been getting changed every month like

He's a young manger who this is his 1st mangerment and I bet it is hardier for a 1st timer and it is always the harder thing to do when you try new thing .
westo22
westo22
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Reds11 Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:34 am

Well done Liam and the players. Really pleased we stuck with him. Defiantly the right man just needed time. Keep up the good work.

Reds11
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down