Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embarrassment

+2
RockDJ
cheshfan
6 posters

Go down

Embarrassment  Empty Embarrassment

Post  cheshfan Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:04 pm

Your guys with the flags. Foul mouthed thugs, why oh why do you let them be the face of what is a good club. .??

Plenty of signs that say foul language is Un acceptable but the stewards don't feel empowered to deal with Jeff and his thugs

cheshfan
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Embarrassment  Empty Re: Embarrassment

Post  RockDJ Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:26 pm

What a complete and utter trouble stirring tonsil, Jeff wasn’t even at the game today!! Jog on!!
RockDJ
RockDJ
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  cheshfan Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:31 pm

Can only name and shame who your stewards call them .. If the tool isn't Jeff then I apologise.

cheshfan
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Carlin Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:39 pm

Sure it wasn't called Stanley.
Captain Carlin
Captain Carlin
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  nevergreen Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:02 pm

cheshfan wrote:Your guys with the flags. Foul mouthed thugs, why oh why do you let them be the face of what is a good club. .??

Plenty of signs that say foul language is Un acceptable but the stewards don't feel empowered to deal with Jeff and his thugs

I would say the only embarrassing incidents at todays game were

a. Chesham 'fans' positioning themselves next to Reds fans to provoke an argument.
b. The absolute fool of an assistant (grey hair old man) who lumped a ball over into a housing estate for no good reason other than to be a complete twot. Not sure if ball was retrieved but if not charge it to their club,disgrace.
c. Two faced Chesham 'fan' who seems to be a club official with a 'do as I say not as I do' child like attitude.

It seems to me Chesham are unable to let go of a previous unfortunate incident between our clubs
nevergreen
nevergreen
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  RedJeff Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:57 pm

cheshfan wrote:Your guys with the flags. Foul mouthed thugs, why oh why do you let them be the face of what is a good club. .??

Again easy to lie when you hide behind a false name while naming real people, but what gets me the most is the sky high level of hypocricy that pours from your loose lips. Bad language! Do you not hear what comes from your dougout? Thugs! So your fans going to stand next to ours in a atempt to provoke is ok? Or your professional staff scuffling in our tunnel? Or your choice of language while slagging our chairman in our bar? Or maybe your drunk fans who tried to make false statements to police during 'door gate'? So if im an embarressment for standing up for ourselves when we are unfarely treated then thats a title im happy to take, however if you believe ive done something wrong report me? If not then in the words of DJ 'jog on'.
RedJeff
RedJeff
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  allotmentender Wed May 14, 2014 12:38 pm

allotmentender
allotmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content