Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Bob ............

4 posters

Go down

Hey Bob ............ Empty Hey Bob ............

Post  Mrs Moor Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:41 pm

Poor old Liam, the ducks need to support him and the club. Don't you think Liam's work is going down the toilet thanks to the Ducks.

Players off to Swindon, Club Captain signing for Bromsgrove although your web site is so poor I can't tell if he's playing anymore. Is Leavi Oshungbure  out of favour now down at the Valley.

There was a time when you thought signing players from Pilkington XXX and the like was a joke, remember.

Now clubs from that division are signing your players, and although Liam is doing some smart business down in the lower leagues this is something that has cost previous managers their positions and something you poured scorn on in the past.

Put them on a contract, you tight wad

Its a funny old world ...........

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Hey Bob ............ Empty Re: Hey Bob ............

Post  rawlings09 Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:47 am

Popcorn
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtommo Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:27 am

Leavi struggled earlier in the season with injuries. I think he would be the first to admit with the way the team have been playing, it's been difficult for him to get back in the starting line up, when he has played he has looked a little short of match fitness. I don't kno for definite but I would say that him signing for bromsgrove is to enable him to get some games in, and I'm sure he will be back playing for Redditch very soon.
oldtommo
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:12 am

I think my comment was that all players and managers find their level....I still stand behind that comment.

For the umpteenth time MM, the club finances have to support Liam...not the personal money of Mr Swan.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Mr Swan is not trying to run the club like the traditional model..frustrating as it is in the short term....but the infrastructure is building from within, which will only lead to long term stability...exactly what most true supporters wish for.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:25 pm

Bob Marley wrote:I think my comment was that all players and managers find their level....I still stand behind that comment.

For the umpteenth time MM, the club finances have to support Liam...not the personal money of Mr Swan.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Mr Swan is not trying to run the club like the traditional model..frustrating as it is in the short term....but the infrastructure is building from within, which will only lead to long term stability...exactly what most true supporters wish for.

Cheers oldtommo your web site is truly awful for this level of football, I appreciate the information and agree with you dropping down can't do the lad any harm.

I fully understand Bob, but you had players under contract under Martin Sockett and the club finances were certainly not supporting Hyde I just think the Ducks are naïve and a little clueless to be honest. Do you really allow one of your best players to be splashed all over the press and think that someone won't do the dirty on you, get the lad to sign something to protect the club, RCW got 50k for you know who.

Liam has certainly been a blessing, long may it continue.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum