Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum

3 posters

Go down

This forum Empty This forum

Post  del boy Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:12 pm

Well.... it's been a long time since this forum has been active.

This forums demise has coincided with an increase in the popularity of Redditch Uniteds two Facebook groups. What's wrong with that...? Nothing per se. Facebook is an easy, convenient, cheap and highly effective way to promote the club. The club should continue to promote Redditch United through this channel.

But, I have noticed that at least two recent discussions on the facebook groups have been deleted because they contained criticism of the club. Yes, public criticism can be negative and detrimental to the club, so I understand why this has been done. But criticism can also be constructive and useful.

I have no idea who runs or moderates this forum. But this is our place to have an independent say on all things Redditch United. We need to use it or lose it....hopefully in a positive way. If we don't,  we'll be at the the mercy of the official & semi-official RUFC groups who will delete any conversion they don't like.
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

This forum Empty Re: This forum

Post  Bob Marley Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:57 pm

Social media? Good/Bad..who knows?

It's quick, efficient and easy to monitor...

I agree...the criticism (based on facts) is a positive...an opportunity to improve...I do feel that the circle of RUFC officials are a little too sensitive to opinions which is understandable, when you are volunteering and working for nothing...which most of the team do.

I do feel that the club officials are not united and that is a concern.

Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  lewism5964 Tue May 30, 2017 3:29 am

I have to say it's been a while since I've been on here. But I've been thinking, any talk regarding the Reds seems to have dried up, and not just because it's the summer. Only admins can post on the Facebook group.

Any chance of drumming up interest in this site again, it was much better when it was active, if not is there an unofficial Facebook group we could set up?
lewism5964
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down