Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chins up!

5 posters

Go down

Chins up!   Empty Chins up!

Post  Bob Marley Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:26 am

Things can only get better!

Disappointing, of course...it has never been or never will be a fun experience following the Reds!

Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Chins up!   Empty Re: Chins up!

Post  rawlings09 Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Bob Marley wrote:it has never been or never will be a fun experience following the Reds!

Bollocks, i've enjoyed every minute of it!

It'll never be an easy experience following the Reds, but it'll always be good.

Chins up!   58547
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:22 am

rawlings09 wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:it has never been or never will be a fun experience following the Reds!

Bollocks, i've enjoyed every minute of it!

It'll never be an easy experience following the Reds, but it'll always be good.

Chins up!   58547
If I am honest the bit I enjoy least is on here, sometimes it just feels more like a sharpening stone for the odd axe and less like the family we should be.
Match Day's for me are brilliant,It really is like having an extended Family Especially on the Cedar Road.
Although the Result Tuesday was not good and that like others on the Cedar I was really not well with man flu+10 I cant remember Laughing so hard for 90 mins ever!, The Jokes were funny,the singing was funny and Roger leading the Songs and Drumming just have to be seen to be believed and then walking back to the shop afterwards still singing and joking just shows that although we may never enjoy huge success we will still enjoy Match Days at The Valley. They May take Our Victories But They Will Never Take Our PRIDE. Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:43 am

What a great post, Jeff.

Just think how sweet it will be when this whole situation turns around...and it will!
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:20 am

I love it at the Valley, everything about it. We used to go and watch Premier teams ie Birmingham and Tottenham but felt something was missing from the game, and then one eventfull day, the Rawlings family arrived at the Valley, and we found what was missing...... genuine fans and moreover geniune people, Yes we have a dis-agreements over issues (thats human nature) but what I especially enjoy is that the fans who turn up week in week out have a desire and intensity to see football for what it is. Where else can you go and watch a game then have a chat and drink with the players/chairman? not in the premier thats for sure( unless you are uber rich). To me being at the valley is brilliant, and I am lucky not only to know some really wonderful people ( Jeff Kimbo Ade, Steve, Andy, Justin et al) but I am also a Trust member and run the Club shop. Following Redditch is like a drug and I am hooked on it. Very Happy Very Happy
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  RockDJ Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:16 am

in2thevalley wrote:I love it at the Valley, everything about it. We used to go and watch Premier teams ie Birmingham and Tottenham but felt something was missing from the game, and then one eventfull day, the Rawlings family arrived at the Valley, and we found what was missing...... genuine fans and moreover geniune people, Yes we have a dis-agreements over issues (thats human nature) but what I especially enjoy is that the fans who turn up week in week out have a desire and intensity to see football for what it is. Where else can you go and watch a game then have a chat and drink with the players/chairman? not in the premier thats for sure( unless you are uber rich). To me being at the valley is brilliant, and I am lucky not only to know some really wonderful people ( Jeff Kimbo Ade, Steve, Andy, Justin et al) but I am also a Trust member and run the Club shop. Following Redditch is like a drug and I am hooked on it. Very Happy Very Happy

Hear, hear Very Happy
RockDJ
RockDJ
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:44 am

You lot need to get a life! There are other things in life than Redditch United.
I would expand but I'm off down the Valley to watch training with Kimbo. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Who said things will get better? fool... Senile
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem