Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just seen this on the SHA Blues forum...

3 posters

Go down

Just seen this on the SHA Blues forum... Empty Just seen this on the SHA Blues forum...

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:04 am

Hendon/Blues supporters day

Many Blues fans who are going to Wembley this Sunday, are watching Hendon Vs Tonbridge Angels on the Saturday, to help out a lower league team.
Maybe this is something we could look into doing?

I've checked the fixture lists and it would be pretty pointless doing it this season, as Blues have games every Saturday up until 26th March, but we're away at Hinckley.

We'd need to aim this for a date where Blues were playing on the Sunday (or have a free week), whilst we're playing at home.
I'm sure if they're prepared to help out Hendon, then I'm sure they'd be willing to show their support for a club just down the road.

We could also try Villa fans, Baggies, Wolves etc. (but maybe for different fixtures Handbags )

Something to look into for next season maybe
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Just seen this on the SHA Blues forum... Empty Re: Just seen this on the SHA Blues forum...

Post  Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:15 am

Yeah good shout Andy.

Back to top Go down

Just seen this on the SHA Blues forum... Empty Re: Just seen this on the SHA Blues forum...

Post  allotmentender Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:03 am

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:Hendon/Blues supporters day

Many Blues fans who are going to Wembley this Sunday, are watching Hendon Vs Tonbridge Angels on the Saturday, to help out a lower league team.
Maybe this is something we could look into doing?

I've checked the fixture lists and it would be pretty pointless doing it this season, as Blues have games every Saturday up until 26th March, but we're away at Hinckley.

We'd need to aim this for a date where Blues were playing on the Sunday (or have a free week), whilst we're playing at home.
I'm sure if they're prepared to help out Hendon, then I'm sure they'd be willing to show their support for a club just down the road.

We could also try Villa fans, Baggies, Wolves etc. (but maybe for different fixtures Handbags )

Something to look into for next season maybe

I'm not up for helping the Blues out!!!! Wink
allotmentender
allotmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Just seen this on the SHA Blues forum... Empty Non-league day.

Post  Red04 Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:18 pm

Something similar was done at the beginning of the season. When England played on a Saturday a fan from Q.P.R. decide to go to a non-league match & encouraged others to do the same. The idea caught on & now it is called Non-league day. Usually league season ticket holder are offered a discount on the gate when they produce their season ticket. I'm sure this would be worth looking into & try to get the press to run a story on it. I expect the next Non-league day would be next season now.

Red04
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down