Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greeny and Ager

4 posters

Go down

Greeny and Ager Empty Greeny and Ager

Post  Leethall Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:18 am

Phil Green and Robbie Ager both played and scored for Pershore Town today! Sumo Cornes also netted 2!

Hunty is nicking all of our ex players!

What a waste Greeny playing at that level. Must have no ambition and is playing for money! We should sponsor him for goals via the TRUST and have him back!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Greeny and Ager Empty Re: Greeny and Ager

Post  1Youngy1 Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:24 am

Absolute Joke Phil Green is playing for them! Perhaps he enjoys the freedom of being the best player on the pitch, I heard he was going to Telford but pulled out??
As for the other two VERY Average and belong at that level :dance:
1Youngy1
1Youngy1
Evo-Stik Division one

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=337218575505&set=a.10

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:38 am

1Youngy1 wrote:Absolute Joke Phil Green is playing for them! Perhaps he enjoys the freedom of being the best player on the pitch, I heard he was going to Telford but pulled out??

I believe he can't drive (probably gets a lift with Ager!) and does not have a job so he must be picking up a few quid from Pershore! Waste of a talented footballer but if he can't drive I suppose he hasn't got much choice if he can't get to Teflon, Alfreton and Hednesford who he was meant to have signed for!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:41 pm

Leethall wrote:
1Youngy1 wrote:Absolute Joke Phil Green is playing for them! Perhaps he enjoys the freedom of being the best player on the pitch, I heard he was going to Telford but pulled out??

I believe he can't drive (probably gets a lift with Ager!) and does not have a job so he must be picking up a few quid from Pershore! Waste of a talented footballer but if he can't drive I suppose he hasn't got much choice if he can't get to Teflon, Alfreton and Hednesford who he was meant to have signed for!

Agreed. But what sort of playing budget do pershore have? Admitedly its more than ours at present time, but even so.............. Greeny is wasted there Head against wall
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:58 pm

in2thevalley wrote:
Leethall wrote:

Agreed. But what sort of playing budget do pershore have? Admitedly its more than ours at present time, but even so.............. Greeny is wasted there Head against wall

Not sure mate, when I played for them in the Midland Alliance they had a good budget as they were funded by Dave Boddy (ex Worsta City chairman)! Enjoyed playing football and getting money for it albeit not much Very Happy
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:56 pm

As much as i liked Cornes and Ager, that's where they should be.
As for Greeny, he'll only go for money, but a shame, surely it's not hard to be the best player at Pershore... although they did beat us in pre-season! Embarassed

All the best to all three though!
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

Regardless of talent it was there attitude that impressed me and I used to work with ager (so im a bit biased, top bloke). Yeah green I believe is all to do with transport, at the end of the day sports people want to win so for me it don't matter where they go and they have there future in football to think about. Good luck to all the guy's that have left this season and hope we see a couple back here soon. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down