Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Signings

+4
redditch is the way
rawlings09
Redditchbluenose86
porrohman
8 posters

Go down

New Signings Empty New Signings

Post  porrohman Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:52 pm

6 today!!! Watched training tonight...including an American called Jamal who represented USA at Under 20's, a lightning quick forward, who looked well impressive.
PS Charisma Agbonlahor has the hardest shot on planet earth. FACT.
Oh and Tommy Warmer had a ruck as well...good old Tommy Handbags
Brilliant times at the club, so much going on...
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

New Signings Empty Re: New Signings

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:34 pm

Ade, if only you'd turned up around 6'ish! Crying with laughter

There was ONE lad who'd travelled an hour and a half from 'somewhere' (sounded Cockney'ish)...to train for us, and was the only one there with Hydey for about an hour or so.
Suddenly guess who turns up to watch and give the poor lad 21 questions........good ol' Roger!
Fenners clocked this and retreated to the clubhouse (where me and Jeff were) for a better view of Hyde getting his ear chewed off.
Then Hyde pulled the same move and Roger turned his attention to the new lad. For the next hour this new lad is playing 'pass' with Roger, who once in a while turned and proceeded to dribble to the penalty spot. He then takes a shot where he caught more of the pitch than the ball which trickled harmlessly wide.
Just imagine this poor lad, driving miles and miles to come and train for Reds, determined, ambitious thoughts running through his mind, raring himself up.
Only to get here, be the only player there for hours, and to cap it off.....have to play pass for an hour with a 50/60 year-old complete stranger wearing a 'Jesus loves you' manbag called Roger Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter

I'm sure the player (who's name I didn't catch) will soon learn of Roger's harmless and legendary status around the club. Top bloke.
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:51 pm

Poor lad! Head against wall

haha fair play for staying for an hour with him... I'd have "twisted me ankle" and gone to the physio room after 10 minutes!

But this shot from agbonlahor was a rocket!
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch is the way Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:59 pm

porrohman wrote:6 today!!! Watched training tonight...including an American called Jamal who represented USA at Under 20's, a lightning quick forward, who looked well impressive.
PS Charisma Agbonlahor has the hardest shot on planet earth. FACT.
Oh and Tommy Warmer had a ruck as well...good old Tommy Handbags
Brilliant times at the club, so much going on...
WHO GOT THE NEW SIGNINGS FOR YOU AT THE CLUB AND WHO ARE THEY ???????????????????????

redditch is the way
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:51 pm

I'm tellin ya'll, us yanks are quick man! Dance

Wait till you see the number 4 shirt in the supporters team!

The new links with Virginia Beach Sol are working out....USA..USA..USA!
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:28 pm

Impressive yesterday evening. The American looks a very good player, quick on his feet and a good brain. Agbonlahor's shots were pure power. If they can get the service then who Knows what could happen. Agree with previous posts Good to see Tommy back, we have missed him thats for sure.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:52 am

in2thevalley wrote:Impressive yesterday evening. The American looks a very good player, quick on his feet and a good brain. Agbonlahor's shots were pure power. If they can get the service then who Knows what could happen. Agree with previous posts Good to see Tommy back, we have missed him thats for sure.
Not so impressive was the new Moving mexican wave (fail) and what Chris Swan thought of it is another question!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Dear Redditch Is The Way..as you asked...
Roger Moore signed all 6 players, he's part of the new regime now. He's the man responsible for new players. Last one was 10 to 5 as well. 10 mins before tranfer deadline....
Well done and good luck in your new role Roger!!
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:40 am

Redjeff wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:Impressive yesterday evening. The American looks a very good player, quick on his feet and a good brain. Agbonlahor's shots were pure power. If they can get the service then who Knows what could happen. Agree with previous posts Good to see Tommy back, we have missed him thats for sure.
Not so impressive was the new Moving mexican wave (fail) and what Chris Swan thought of it is another question!!!

Practice makes perfect. And it will be Very Happy
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:13 am

It's my undestanding that Roger is in talks with Lionel Messi... Dance

He knows the score does Roger! Cup
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:56 am

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:Ade, if only you'd turned up around 6'ish! Crying with laughter

There was ONE lad who'd travelled an hour and a half from 'somewhere' (sounded Cockney'ish)...to train for us, and was the only one there with Hydey for about an hour or so.
Suddenly guess who turns up to watch and give the poor lad 21 questions........good ol' Roger!
Fenners clocked this and retreated to the clubhouse (where me and Jeff were) for a better view of Hyde getting his ear chewed off.
Then Hyde pulled the same move and Roger turned his attention to the new lad. For the next hour this new lad is playing 'pass' with Roger, who once in a while turned and proceeded to dribble to the penalty spot. He then takes a shot where he caught more of the pitch than the ball which trickled harmlessly wide.
Just imagine this poor lad, driving miles and miles to come and train for Reds, determined, ambitious thoughts running through his mind, raring himself up.
Only to get here, be the only player there for hours, and to cap it off.....have to play pass for an hour with a 50/60 year-old complete stranger wearing a 'Jesus loves you' manbag called Roger Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter

I'm sure the player (who's name I didn't catch) will soon learn of Roger's harmless and legendary status around the club. Top bloke.

I would have PAID to see that.!!
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:04 am

So who are the 6 new signings? Names, previous clubs etc?
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:47 am

WTF? Leethal...Alotment End? Get yourself in the CRU, man...get a grip fella...you know it makes sense Senile
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:01 am

Bob Marley wrote:WTF? Leethal...Alotment End? Get yourself in the CRU, man...get a grip fella...you know it makes sense Senile

Bob, much better view in the Allotment End Sir, did you not see the penalty photo from the Wukkie game? Was in the Cedar Road for the 1st 20 minutes and I had to leave due to the poor music being made by Rawlings, Kimbo and Roger Moore on the Symbols Very Happy It was worse than a hangover the morning after the night before Laughing Laughing
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:16 am

Leethall wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:WTF? Leethal...Alotment End? Get yourself in the CRU, man...get a grip fella...you know it makes sense Senile

Bob, much better view in the Allotment End Sir, did you not see the penalty photo from the Wukkie game? Was in the Cedar Road for the 1st 20 minutes and I had to leave due to the poor music being made by Rawlings, Kimbo and Roger Moore on the Symbols Very Happy It was worse than a hangover the morning after the night before Laughing Laughing

Agree with some of your statements, but not by Rawlings, Tut especially Rawlings snr Great singer and dancer
Celebrate good times come on Dance Oh yeah Dance
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:30 am

Was in the Cedar Road for the 1st 20 minutes and I had to leave due to the poor music being made by Rawlings, Kimbo and Roger Moore on the Symbols Very Happy It was worse than a hangover the morning after the night before Laughing Laughing [/quote]

Can't argue with that mate... Crying with laughter
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:04 am

Bob Marley wrote:Was in the Cedar Road for the 1st 20 minutes and I had to leave due to the poor music being made by Rawlings, Kimbo and Roger Moore on the Symbols Very Happy It was worse than a hangover the morning after the night before Laughing Laughing

Can't argue with that mate... Crying with laughter [/quote]

Aide even agreed when he was stood with me at the Droylsden and Wukkie games the Cedar Road Burger Bar Crew should move into the Allotment End Oh yeah
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:24 am

Leethall wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:Was in the Cedar Road for the 1st 20 minutes and I had to leave due to the poor music being made by Rawlings, Kimbo and Roger Moore on the Symbols Very Happy It was worse than a hangover the morning after the night before Laughing Laughing

Can't argue with that mate... Crying with laughter

Aide even agreed when he was stood with me at the Droylsden and Wukkie games the Cedar Road Burger Bar Crew should move into the Allotment End Oh yeah [/quote]
Never shall we move, I agree though that leethall should stay on the allotment as he gets me some great pics for the archive. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:52 am

in2thevalley wrote:
Leethall wrote:

Agree with some of your statements, but not by Rawlings, Tut especially Rawlings snr Great singer and dancer

There were small children in tears after this incident.

Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:25 am

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:
Leethall wrote:

Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  drummer boy Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:36 am

wots wrong with my drumming a bit loud sometimes granted ,i will try to make it less noisy for u old ones ???
drummer boy
drummer boy
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:38 am

rawlings09 wrote:
Redditchbluenose86 wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:
Leethall wrote:

Some people do not know quality when they see it or hear it. Dance Oh yeah Dance

Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down