Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attendances this season

+7
porrohman
jenko
Redditchbluenose86
rawlings09
del boy
Leethall
Bob Marley
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Attendances this season - Page 2 Empty Re: Attendances this season

Post  ldnblues/redditch Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Tbh the facilities at the reds are still pre-historic with only one stand that offers seating and the rest of the ground standing. It could also be argued that it is one of the least lady friendly grounds around in terms of toilets etc.

The club house use to have this odour that was very unpleasant not sure if that has been sorted but if not it most definitely needs addressing.

On pricing I agree with an earlier poster £9 is too much and this should be reduced by £2 I do however love the price of a season ticket for the under 16's it really is a good deal.

ldnblues/redditch
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:40 pm

[quote="ldnblues/redditch"]Tbh the facilities at the reds are still pre-historic with only one stand that offers seating and the rest of the ground standing. It could also be argued that it is one of the least lady friendly grounds around in terms of toilets etc.

Only one seated stand is good as most of us prefer to stand on the other 3.5 sides of the ground. It's not prehistoric, it's traditional! All seater stadiums suck!!!!!!

I can't really comment on the ladies facilities, but at traditional football grounds, it's not entirely pleasant for the gents either!

del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:11 am

ldnblues/redditch wrote:Tbh the facilities at the reds are still pre-historic with only one stand that offers seating and the rest of the ground standing. It could also be argued that it is one of the least lady friendly grounds around in terms of toilets etc.

The club house use to have this odour that was very unpleasant not sure if that has been sorted but if not it most definitely needs addressing.

On pricing I agree with an earlier poster £9 is too much and this should be reduced by £2 I do however love the price of a season ticket for the under 16's it really is a good deal.
There are Two Stands that offer seating!!. The odour has been eradicated and there will for the start of the season be brand new toilets for the ladies at the bottom of the stairs, two men's toilets and a disabled toilet upstairs.
The Lounge has had a make over and has had new furniture to make it look and feel more comfortable,there are new beers and a cellar that is run professionally now. There is a new twice as wide and less steep staircase that will also include for the start of the season stair lifts for disabled and infirm, the Kitchen is being fitted out with new modern equipment and we now feature a snack bar at the bottom of the Cedar Road Stand.
Electrics,heating and water are now sorted.
The point is the Club has listened and taken note of what the fans have said over the last 12 months and have made the changes needed, I agree with del that our stadium is traditional rather than pre-historic and having seen the stadiums so far in the friendly's i'd say we are very lucky at this level to have what we have.
£9 for tickets is reasonable, If we want a decent team then we have to pay for it and that does not mean having someone Bankroll it and we are still not the most expensive in this league!.

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:17 am

Redjeff wrote:

There are Two Stands that offer seating!!.

Oops! Not quite sure how I forgot about the other stand! Embarassed Too much beer I guess.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of these improvements at the ground. I've been looking around the net at pictures of the grounds we'll be visiting this season, and it looks as though The Valley will be one of the better grounds in the division.
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:46 am

Redjeff wrote:The odour has been eradicated and there will for the start of the season be brand new toilets for the ladies at the bottom of the stairs, two men's toilets and a disabled toilet upstairs.
The Lounge has had a make over and has had new furniture to make it look and feel more comfortable,there are new beers and a cellar that is run professionally now. There is a new twice as wide and less steep staircase that will also include for the start of the season stair lifts for disabled and infirm.

Wow. Seriously, I am amazed that the club has done this. The previous poster mentioned how unfriendly the club is for women - it's always been far worse for wheelchair users. I've seen people being lifted up and down those stairs in wheelchairs and I've always wondered how the club hasn't been closed down on fire safety grounds. It's never going to be ideal, having a public bar upstairs like that, but to have made all those changes inside, for me, really demonstrates the level of investment and commitment that Chris, Sally, Mark, Jeff and countless others have put in over the last four months to turn the club from a money pit into a properly-run inclusive business.

I am really looking forward to the new season with optimism - and hopefully Mrs Striker and I will be able to get to a home game sooner rather than later to see the improvements for ourselves.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Fat Ron Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:39 am

I hope with all these new beers,Carny says he hopes there will still be BANKS'S Beer on tap... Oh and i want some doughnuts... pig Fat Ron....From the Redditch Fat Boyzz...

Fat Ron
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Hopefully Purity will be in the clubhouse soon Beer Beer Beer Beer
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:15 pm

UBU UBU UBU UBU UBU UBU UBU UBU UBU UBU UBU UBU UBU Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:20 pm

Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold
Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer
Beer Cheers Beer Cheers Beer Cheers Beer Cheers Beer Cheers Beer Cheers Beer Cheers Beer Cheers
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2