Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOOTBALL TABLE 2011/12

Go down

FOOTBALL  TABLE 2011/12  Empty FOOTBALL TABLE 2011/12

Post  in2thevalley Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:01 pm

Right, here we go!!!!!!

EACH REDS MATCH (All competitions); Predict the scoreline, attendance and Reds goalscorers. EG- 1-0 Reds, Rory May, Att: 1,268.

*There will be a thread stickied for each match and subsequently unstickied (that's twice I've used that made up word now) once the scores are done.

*Only post in the designated thread.

*Don't edit your posts please, if you change your mind whack a new post in the same thread, I'll work backwards on them.

*You must post by the kick off time for the matchday in question.

If you notice any errors in the scoring let me know and I'll amend it but my decision is final becuase I rule the world.

SCORING;

3 points for a correct result (Win, lose, draw)
3 points extra for a correct scoreline

5 points for an exact attendance
3 points if you're over by 10
1 point if your're over by 25

*NO POINTS if your below the actual attendance- a new positive outlook you see Wink

2 points for each correct Reds goalscorer.

We will start for Saturday's away match with Oxford City on the 13th August 2011
ALSO A NEW FEATURE! YOU WILL BE ALLOCATED 2 JOKERS TO PLAY AT ANYTIME DURING THE SEASON, THESE WILL COUNT DOUBLE TO YOUR SCORE. WHEN YOU PLAY OUR JOKER, YOU MUST PUT (J) IN THE TOP LEFT HAND CORNER SO I CAN SEE IF YOU HAVE PLAYED A JOKER OR NOT.
Good luck!
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down