Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redditch United vs Hemel Hempstead

5 posters

Go down

Redditch United vs Hemel Hempstead  Empty Redditch United vs Hemel Hempstead

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Attendance today was 267 and we make that 263 Redditch United Supporters, if we had scored 3 more goals we'd be 3rd in the league but on goal difference we are 7th with 3rd to 7th all on 7 points! we have gained 7 points out of a possible 9 and by bank holiday Monday we could be 1st in the league which would be the first time since 1984!!! Including pre season friendlies we have won 12 and drew 1 ot of 13 games.The Redolution is gaining momentum both on and off the field, when we think about the pain and near loss of our club (six days away from disbanding) last season it almost feels like a distant memory. lets keep it going and up the Mighty Reds.

Back to top Go down

Redditch United vs Hemel Hempstead  Empty Re: Redditch United vs Hemel Hempstead

Post  porrohman Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:29 pm

Eventful game. Deano again superb..signs of the team getting it together a bit more. Miss of the season...their guy 5 yards out, open goal, put it OVER the Allotment end stand!!! Their striker Denis Fenemore ( !) threw a hissy fit when subbed kicked bottles, nearly had a ruck with some guy on their bench...loved their Manager, top guy who was up for the banter. Told us they'd sacked Fenemore after the game as well! The worst football kit I have ever seen,flourescent lime green from head to toe!!!'You're just a bunch of stewards'
Put ourselves under pressure at the end by the ball not sticking up top, Blenki can hold a ball up, when he went off we struggled ... if Harris and Keen are to play together they have to be able to hold on to it up there, just kept coming back too often.
Where was Tommy? afro
On a positive note I took the lineswomen out for a romantic meal last night I love you I love you I love you cheers
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Redditch United vs Hemel Hempstead  Empty Re: Redditch United vs Hemel Hempstead

Post  arsene Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:51 am

porrohman wrote:On a positive note I took the lineswomen out for a romantic meal last night I love you I love you I love you cheers

Both of them Ade? The bald one as well!!!
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:01 am

arsene wrote:
porrohman wrote:On a positive note I took the lineswomen out for a romantic meal last night I love you I love you I love you cheers

Both of them Ade? The bald one as well!!!

Yes we saw you in McDonalds. Very Happy
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:13 am

Another pleasing performance. 7 points from a possible 9 and unbeaten. I think we look sound at the back, deano and Alex were outstanding, Alex was IMO man of the match! I like Cameron out on the wing, (he looked devastated when he was taken off). personally that was a game for Tommy afro where was he ? he would have controlled the midfield, with Brown. Attendance was pleasing too, word is getting round about the changes that are happening at the Valley, and the more people that come to the Valley, the better it will be.People who have been watching the reds for a lot longer than myself, have said that there are people returning, who they haven't seen for many a year, (excellent news) and if they are coming back with new fans then good times are ahead.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Why were Blenkinsopp and Jones taken off? They are two of our better players, both having decent games. Was Martin Sockett watching a different game to me? I was somewhat bemused by these decisions.

Deano looks great in goal. The defence is looked solid and the midfield is looking pretty good. Up front is where we are weak. If we lose Benkinsopp to injury, suspension or another club, then we are in trouble. The other three forwards that we have played so far have all been poor. And by using the word poor, I'm being polite!
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  Lensman Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:30 pm

I hope you got her Moms number for me Ade?? Laughing

Lensman
Sunday League

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:05 am

So the bald one with the other flag wasn't a woman? Now you tell me. Liar
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down