Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1

+14
nevergreen
in2thevalley
Bob Marley
redditch born
J.Rawlings22
rawlings09
del boy
Mrs Moor
SID SNOT
porrohman
ROWLY1971
Captain Carlin
Redditchbluenose86
Leethall
18 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1

Post  Captain Carlin Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:45 am

only put this up to 'claim' the 100 replies, very boring I know, but then again so is this thread now.
Captain Carlin
Captain Carlin
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1

Post  redditch born Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:55 am

Captain Carlin wrote:only put this up to 'claim' the 100 replies, very boring I know, but then again so is this thread now.

captain carlin your right i said i wasnt going to say any more. not now what ever keeping STUM!
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:23 am

Captain Carlin wrote:only put this up to 'claim' the 100 replies, very boring I know, but then again so is this thread now.

Agree with you . Of the 102 posts on the subject redditch 0-1 swindon supermarine only 7 were actually connected to the game itself. The rest became predictable boring petty counter productive rants.Sleep Sleep
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:36 am

redditch born wrote:
Hi Rawlings I can see from your comments that your a very educated man? Very sharp buissness mind? Me I cant spell! so you must be right??? lol you know i cant be bothered mate! but i do wonder with a sharp buissnes mind like yours you must have millions £££££££££££ why didnt you buy the club?

Well sir, after long negotiations with Chris, we agreed it would be best for him to buy the club, me on the other hand, i invested my millions in portable pencil sharpeners and a small shop in London called 'Arrods.

How does it make me right if you can't spell? When i personally haven't said anything about your spelling, all i've done is ask you why did Chris buy the club when you're the only guy on here that knows...

Silly post mate... Silly post. Pointless. But at least in the portable Pencil sharpener industry... there's always a point...
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:40 am

Seems to be standard that very few people post about the game mainly because they probably never go......
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:04 am

Leethall wrote:

Seems to be standard that very few people post about the game mainly because they probably never go......

as ever spot on with your analysis! With the exception of TW Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1 - Page 5 1834
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Bonehead Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:28 pm

in2thevalley wrote:
Leethall wrote:

as ever spot on with your analysis! With the exception of TW Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1 - Page 5 1834

I went and it was pretty awful. Sorry if that's not positive but even Alistair Campbell couldn't put a positive spin on that performance!
Mr Bonehead
Mr Bonehead
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Mr Bonehead wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:
Leethall wrote:

I went and it was pretty awful. Sorry if that's not positive but even Alistair Campbell couldn't put a positive spin on that performance!

Mr Bonehead, I never said it was a positive performance! I like to be honest in my analysis that seems to be different from others Laughing Don't bother me though!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5