Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're 104th!

4 posters

Go down

We're 104th! Empty We're 104th!

Post  arsene Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:31 am

Apropos of nothing in particular and just to show how totally sad I am, Redditch are currently 104th (out of 265) in the average attendance table for steps 1 to 4 of the non-league pyramid! (Bet Ted Striker and Fingers didn'y know that!) Luton are top with an average attendance of 5,923 and Thamesmead Town of the Ryman D1 North are bottom with 51 (see it could be worse!!).

Incidentally, I go on holiday for a week and the Reds win two games - coincidence?!! (Any one willing to pay for me to be in sunnier climes for the rest of the season in order to guarantee a few more wins!!!!)

Cheers

A
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

We're 104th! Empty Re: We're 104th!

Post  littleworthred Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:40 am

arsene wrote:Apropos of nothing in particular and just to show how totally sad I am, Redditch are currently 104th (out of 265) in the average attendance table for steps 1 to 4 of the non-league pyramid! (Bet Ted Striker and Fingers didn'y know that!) Luton are top with an average attendance of 5,923 and Thamesmead Town of the Ryman D1 North are bottom with 51 (see it could be worse!!).

Incidentally, I go on holiday for a week and the Reds win two games - coincidence?!! (Any one willing to pay for me to be in sunnier climes for the rest of the season in order to guarantee a few more wins!!!!)

Cheers

A
HaHa join the Queuen mate, about 6 people have put it down to them being here not being here Crying with laughter
littleworthred
littleworthred
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:27 pm

I am VERY surprised by the attendances this season so far.

With no reduction from the $9 and in a lower Division with mixed results, to be above the budgeted 250 figure is pretty amazing.

Shows the club is slowly turning around and going in the right direction....

ONWARDS & UPWARDS
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  arsene Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:20 am

We're currently down to 116th!!!! (Average League gate - 259)

Gates are now down by 2.26% over last season. Will the increase of £1 rectify this!

Lowest in our division - Evesham (Ave 140 down 14.29%)

Highest - Leamington (Ave 546 up 4.00%)

Not sure what if anything this proves!
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:13 am

arsene wrote:We're currently down to 116th!!!! (Average League gate - 259)

Gates are now down by 2.26% over last season. Will the increase of £1 rectify this!

Lowest in our division - Evesham (Ave 140 down 14.29%)

Highest - Leamington (Ave 546 up 4.00%)

Not sure what if anything this proves!

I think this will continue to reduce over the course of the season. The 2 games that have a chance to improve this are verses Stourbridge and Evesham and if I was the club I would be working hard on these 2 fixtures to aim and get 500 through the gate minimum as after this I don't think there are teams with big support left to visit The Valley.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum