Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNOFFICIALLY LOCKED?

+11
Tim_S
littleworthred
Leethall
Mrs Moor
rawlings09
del boy
Mr Bonehead
Redditchbluenose86
redditch born
porrohman
ROWLY1971
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

UNOFFICIALLY LOCKED? - Page 3 Empty Re: UNOFFICIALLY LOCKED?

Post  Bob Marley Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:38 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:Sir Bob
Steve Workman
However you want to be called.....
I do believe the last person to even mention S&S is infact you.
I believe the mention before that was probably you too.
Therefore probably the only poster keeping anything S&S alive is..... you

I have a theory, Rowly....
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:41 am

and keep to the 'Sir Bob' as you christened me..

BTW, I enjoyed your view on the game last night...
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:18 am

[quote="Mrs Moor"]
Bob Marley wrote:
Leethal ……………..that’s 13 points from the last 18 like I said it pays to give new Managers time and support.

Mrs Moor, but at what cost to the club is this coming at? It is well known in non league that Solihull every season end up throwing money at the budget to starve off relegation (last season the exception) so signing Hurren, Morris etc is not going to be very cheap?

Sometimes changing your manager is the correct decision, that was made by Redditch IMO. Bignott is exactly the same as Hyde other than he has some experience managing a Womens team.... I would probably say that Mr Ashby has been the main reason things have changed recently but that IMO
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:24 pm

RB...you have missed several points again..

I said Mr Swan or any other person should never be allowed to buy the ground! as Bromsgrove have proved you keep the ground you keep the club what ever the owners do!
The ground is owned by Redditch Council. As part of the negotiations for the 'purchase' of the club, Mr Swan negotiated an extended lease on the ground....so why do you think Mr Swan has bought or trying to buy land that belongs to the council tax payers of Redditch?

by the way Bob dont need your money got my own xxxx lol lol ??
My point was, if you think I am not certified to defend my club against negative comments (based on gossip and bar room talk), or the fact I am not able to attend home matches as I now live in the United States, I am very happy to transfer the debt payments that go out of my bank account on the 1st of every month...to yours...If you have enough money and want to demonstrate your ever lasting support for the Reds, email your account number and I will make the necessary arrangements and you can take over the $320 per month payment on the supporters behalf...nice one and thanks...makes my life much easier.

I look forward to your mail...PM me through this forum.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Bob look mate I respect you for what you do for the Reds you cant watch all the games but that does not make you any less a suporter than someone who watches every week. I respect your views on the team, management, and owners, I dont agree with all of them, but I respect them. All im asking Bob is that you respect the veiws of all posters on this forum and more importantly the posters!!! The very fact that there on here showes a interest in the club evern Mrs Moor bless her lol Come on Bob lets keep a little respect here it will be a much nicer place for all
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Redditchborn.

I, like you, have been brought up with old fashioned values....treat people with the respect they deserve.

So when posters start slagging the club off based on hearsay, gossip and Chinese whispers...I will defend the facts to the hilt.

Mr Bonehead is right...3 years ago, I was slagging the Directors off on this forum...because I knew the club was being run far, far above it's means and the club was dying...all my information was based on facts...Companies House, previous Directors, creditors list....all the people that said I had a personal vendetta are now nowhere to be seen and despite many, many attempts to help the previous regime, the club ended a heartbeat away from dying and without Mr & Mrs Swan and the financial support of the TRUST members, our club (as well as this forum) would not exist...period.

So when I see/hear posters slagging off my club, that I fought so hard to keep alive, I will address the facts and stand up for what I believe in....always have, always will.

So, if we have started off on the wrong note then I apologise....but I make no apologies for standing behind the facts and supporting my club when I see/hear posters making false accusations and stupid remarks without foundation.

If I knew more about football than Hydey or Fennemore then I would be managing at a higher level than they are.....I don't know many posters on here currently doing so?

Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  adiy price Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Bob Marley wrote:Redditchborn.

I, like you, have been brought up with old fashioned values....treat people with the respect they deserve.

So when posters start slagging the club off based on hearsay, gossip and Chinese whispers...I will defend the facts to the hilt.

Mr Bonehead is right...3 years ago, I was slagging the Directors off on this forum...because I knew the club was being run far, far above it's means and the club was dying...all my information was based on facts...Companies House, previous Directors, creditors list....all the people that said I had a personal vendetta are now nowhere to be seen and despite many, many attempts to help the previous regime, the club ended a heartbeat away from dying and without Mr & Mrs Swan and the financial support of the TRUST members, our club (as well as this forum) would not exist...period.

So when I see/hear posters slagging off my club, that I fought so hard to keep alive, I will address the facts and stand up for what I believe in....always have, always will. sir bob? i prefer sir steve (see the s&s combination) i post on here and manage at a higher level than mark and graham, the kitchen is a good 8 inches above the pitch

So, if we have started off on the wrong note then I apologise....but I make no apologies for standing behind the facts and supporting my club when I see/hear posters making false accusations and stupid remarks without foundation.

If I knew more about football than Hydey or Fennemore then I would be managing at a higher level than they are.....I don't know many posters on here currently doing so?

adiy price
adiy price
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  adiy price Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:50 pm

it missed out my bit Sad so will try again, sir bob or as i prefer sir steve (see the s&s combination) i manage at a higher level than graham and mark and i post on here. yes the kitchen's agood 8 inches above the pitch lol!
adiy price
adiy price
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum