Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newsletter from Staly

4 posters

Go down

Newsletter from Staly Empty Newsletter from Staly

Post  Leethall Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:59 am

Be good to see something similar for RUFC like Steve Workman used to do a while back. This is what Stalybridge Celtic send out to the complete database of members of the website and forum:

To all our valued Stalybridge Celtic fans, supporters players and sponsors.

Good morning from Bower Fold where everyone is delighted after another enjoyable 3-0 victory over a tough Boston United. this leaves us in second place, 3 points behind but with 2 games in hand. However, we have a tough month coming up culminating in 2 potentially title defining matches with Hyde over the festive period. Weather permitting, we are hoping that the New Year's Day home match against Hyde will be our biggest home league crowd for maybe a decade!

For the loyal (and vital) sponsors of the club, this is great news. The exposure of the club - and of our sponsors - will be tremendous. We follow one local derby on January 1st, with another against Droylsden on Saturday 7th - another keenly anticipated game and another large crowd expected. The fixtures programmer has decided to give us 3 consecutive home games in January because on Saturday 14th, we host Bishop's Stortford and ex Manchester United and Scotland legend Martin Buchan will be in the lounge recounting some great memories and entertaining stories.

At the moment, there are still both marketing opportunities available for some very high profile upcoming fixtures (see below for availability and prices) and also places available in the lounge - places are available at just £30 and include a truly fabulous 4 course meal, red and white wine, tea, coffee and pay bar at half time and after the game. As well as stunning prizes for the winners of "Syd's Supa Quiz", the Manager's pre-match talk and lots of fun! If it's been a while since you've been in the lounge, it truly is better than ever. Why not celebrate the new year watching us playing great football whilst enjoying tremendous hospitality in the sponsor's lounge?

Elsewhere, the team and "gaffer" have all shaved off their moustaches now, but the account is still open for a few more days, so it's not too late to donate to a serious and worthwhile cause. "Movember" is all about highlighting the awareness and issues associated with male cancers. The lads have all used every technique known to man to help them grow their first ever moustaches (Sorry boys!) to help the cause and all that is needed is for people to donate a fiver to help. All you need to do is to go to www.movember.com and when it asks for a team name, just type in "Stalybridge Celtic" and donate. it's that easy!

To everyone who has already donated, I just want to say a genuine "Thank You" to you all. The club is proud to have played a role in what has actually been a record breaking Movember in terms of money raised.

So, may I finish with wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2012. There is the possibility of 2012 being a really special year for Stalybridge Celtic. What we would ideally like is for the squad to have the maximum support possible. That means a full sponsor's lounge and a packed Bower Fold. YOUR Christmas present to the club, would be to help achieve that objective.

As always, many thanks for your continued support and here is to a successful 2012.

Match Opposition Available Sponsorship Price (not incl VAT) Places
01/1/2012 07/1/2012 28/1/2012 Hyde Droylesden Colwyn Bay Match (Gold/Silver) 765/425 10/5
Ball 160 2
Man of Match 175 2
Programme 160 2

Rob Gorski

Stalybridge Celtic FC
Bower Fold
Mottram Road
Stalybridge
SK15 2RT
0161 338 2828
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Newsletter from Staly Empty Re: Newsletter from Staly

Post  Bob Marley Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:05 pm

I am still happy to do it.

The reason I stopped is that I as spending time chasing information..time I don't have.
The other concern from the club was the newsletter was too good and replacing the programme?

Maybe a balance was needed, but never ahcieved.

the offer still stands.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 pm

Bob Marley wrote:I am still happy to do it.

The reason I stopped is that I as spending time chasing information..time I don't have.
The other concern from the club was the newsletter was too good and replacing the programme?

the offer still stands.

I liked your newsletter mate on a Friday and was informative. I still purchased a programme as well!

Think this is signed by the chairman of Staly but includes things like match day sponsorship.

I am happy to help produce if it aids the Club as well Bob
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:48 pm

I agree that newsletter was a brilliant read, even at quieter times of the season!
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:51 am

Latest newsletter from Staly:

Dear Stalybridge Celtic supporters

The magnificent second half
rearguad action, when reduced to 10 men, at Stockport has earned us a
much deserved replay at Bower Fold.

The REPLAY will take place on
TUESDAY NIGHT (13TH DECEMBER) at 7:45.

Celtic are putting on a HOTPOT
SUPPER, with an apple pie desert, before this game at a cost of JUST
£20 which includes the match ticket.

If you would like to book for
this please contact the club on 0161 338 2828 or
office@stalybridgeceltic.co.uk.

We hope that you will be able to join
us for the meal and/or in supporting the team on the night as we,
hopefully, progress to the next round of the Trophy.

Thanks for your
support at Stockport which was magnificent and much appreciated by Jim
Harvey and the players.

As Christmas approaches and you are searching for that special present for a Celtic fan please do remeber that the Supporters association have a well stocked shop of Celtic merchandise. Also it is still possible to pay to have yours or a loved ones name put on a seat in the new stand.

Stalybridge Celtic FC
Bower Fold
Mottram Road
Stalybridge
SK15 2RT
0161 338 2828
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:09 am

Leethall wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:I am still happy to do it.

the offer still stands.

I liked your newsletter mate on a Friday and was informative. I still purchased a programme as well!

Think this is signed by the chairman of Staly but includes things like match day sponsorship.

I am happy to help produce if it aids the Club as well Bob

Its get my vote, Steve. I think thew sooner you and Leethal start on this, the better.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum