Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Todays result

+3
ted striker
alottmentender
StockportReds
7 posters

Go down

Todays result Empty Todays result

Post  StockportReds Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:25 am

Pity about the 1-0 defeat, anyone have an update on the match and how big a red support was there?

UTR
StockportReds
StockportReds
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Todays result Empty Re: Todays result

Post  alottmentender Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:52 am

reds missed a penalty 5 mins from time.jone took the penalty and hit the post.reds had most of possesion second half without ever looking like scoring and overall think evesham just about deserved the win though both sides were poor to be fair.as far as the crowd goes there was just over 200 there and maybe just under 80 or so reds fans.
alottmentender
alottmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:01 am

213 attendance according to the league's website - by far the Sham's biggest home league gate of the season so far. Just a shame we couldn't get anything from the game - we definitely need to start creating and converting more chances, there's clearly not too much wrong with our defence.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  alottmentender Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:06 am

we had enouth chances to have scored 4 or 5 goals today but the trouble so did evesham as our defence was no exsistant as we only had to regular defenders at the back,tesfa hurt himself in warmup so we were up against it from the off but the chances we had we should have scored 3 or 4 first half but as i said sham should have scored more than the one they did score.
alottmentender
alottmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  StockportReds Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:18 am

Thanks for the updates chaps

UTR
StockportReds
StockportReds
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:06 pm

ted striker wrote:213 attendance according to the league's website - by far the Sham's biggest home league gate of the season so far. Just a shame we couldn't get anything from the game - we definitely need to start creating and converting more chances, there's clearly not too much wrong with our defence.

Did you watch a difrent game to me??? worse defencive display iv seen for a long time!!! we should of been 4 down half time
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:50 am

We did look a little fragile at the back today, with both Alex and Tess out, and with afro missing in the midfield we had no-one to get hold of the ball . Having said that, I thought we played some neat football at times, and certainly created enough chances to beat a vey poor Evesham side. The free kick which led up to the penalty seemed harsh, and as for the decision to give the penalty......... Im still baffled!!!!. The ref was poor, he should have booked the Sham keeper a lot earlier than he did for time wasting. And as for his antics after the penalty we missed and his comments and actions at full time. ABSOLUTE DISGRACE. HE was an embarrassment to the club.

Plus points ................. good following for the Reds must have been 80+ their at least maybe more and they certainly made some noise.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:18 am

Poor result that added to the loss to Stourbridge that I think rules us out of being able to sneak into the playoffs
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:53 am

redditch born wrote:
ted striker wrote:there's clearly not too much wrong with our defence.

Did you watch a difrent game to me??? worse defencive display iv seen for a long time!!! we should of been 4 down half time

Funny you should say that, I was actually at Leamington v Frome; I was talking about our defensive record in general (3rd best in Premier Division) rather than yesterday in particular.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:24 pm

I see Jemaih Richards is back? Must be about the 5th time but can't beat his performance in goal last season!

http://www.redditchutdfc.co.uk/match-reports/saturday-31st-december-2011-evesham-united-1-vs-0-reds/
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  alottmentender Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:29 pm

yes he came back at centre half and he was dreadful,got subbed at half time. any reds fan would have done a better job to be honest.
alottmentender
alottmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:17 am

Jemiah is a nice lad and a capable footballer, but much like Alex Cowley and Jai Stanley in the past, he has other priorities in life and lacks the focus in my opinion.

Couldn't hold down a place at Romulus this season, which says something as we've only kept one clean sheet so far. Been turning out for Willenhall quite a bit.

fingers
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/romulus/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:12 am

i dont think he was in the squad against leamington.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down