Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red's Highlights

4 posters

Go down

Red's Highlights Empty Red's Highlights

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:06 am

Polly has now uploaded highlights for both the Worcester and Hinckley games. Click here.
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Red's Highlights Empty Re: Red's Highlights

Post  rawlings09 Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:46 pm

The Hinckley goals were shocking, apart from the free kick!

Hope we can beat Gainsborough, but if we can't hold a lead for 6 mins we have no hope! Sad
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:24 am

Has the Link been changed on the Youtube Channel?

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:39 am

Has now mate yeah - well remembered!
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:00 am

I know it was that cold i had to defrost my brain when i got home!!! Crying with laughter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:42 am

Loved the highlights (?) well done Polly.

Disappointed with support (can't hear anything from Cedar Road on any video) and the flags? What happened to the REDDITCH flag I donated and Justin fixed bolts for? What about the large RUFC flag? These highlights are going out there so let's make the effort on all counts.

For those of you who have been at the Valley with no atmosphere, you can't tell me it is not more fun to get behind the lads!

C'mon guys...pull your socks up!
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:57 am

Bob Marley wrote:Loved the highlights (?) well done Polly.

Disappointed with support (can't hear anything from Cedar Road on any video) and the flags? What happened to the REDDITCH flag I donated and Justin fixed bolts for? What about the large RUFC flag? These highlights are going out there so let's make the effort on all counts.

For those of you who have been at the Valley with no atmosphere, you can't tell me it is not more fun to get behind the lads!

It sounded good from where we were mate Smile .....and we gave it our all non-stop!
Remember there's kids and journos either side of Polly nattering all through the highlights so it drowns us out a bit. Plus it's the usuall 8-10 people singing with everyone else standing round smiling at our efforts - Hence the "9 quid, and you still don't sing!", "eight of us singng..".. songs.
The other flags need cleaning, as the damp has took it's toll on them apparently and made them slighty mouldy.
We were testing the theory that the further back into the stand you are, the more noise is generated (due to the roof, acoustics etc.)
Oh yeah....and one of the drums died at Grimsby (skin snapped or whatever bandy term Jeff called it Laughing )
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:59 am

In all fairness Steve cedar road has been rockin' it's just the highlights cut and don't show it so much + on average there is about 9 of us singing in these two games and i lost my voice twice as did others I think!!.
The Flags we got out before the Worcester game and they were mouldy so we didn't use them, they were not cleaned before the Hinckley game either. Not sure if they have been done yet?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:03 am

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:

It sounded good from where we were mate Smile .....and we gave it our all non-stop!
Remember there's kids and journos either side of Polly nattering all through the highlights so it drowns us out a bit. Plus it's the usuall 8-10 people singing with everyone else standing round smiling at our efforts - Hence the "9 quid, and you still don't sing!", "eight of us singng..".. songs.
The other flags need cleaning, as the damp has took it's toll on them apparently and made them slighty mouldy.
We were testing the theory that the further back into the stand you are, the more noise is generated (due to the roof, acoustics etc.)
Oh yeah....and one of the drums died at Grimsby (skin snapped or whatever bandy term Jeff called it Laughing )
Ha Ha I was typing as you posted, Yeah Grimsby!! Joe Rawlings and I out playing there pro band and getting them to shut up, my Drum did not survive but it was worth it for the atmos we created. :dance: :dance:

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:04 am

To add to the mould subject - No one knows the best way to clean them (dry clean? soak in bath?), and no one want's to be held responsible for a pink RUFC flag Laughing
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Take them to Batchley laundry shop..tell me how much...I will transfer money to TRUST.

Done.

Now...GET THE BLOODY FLAGS UP!

I am paying for a REDDIT flag...we need to be in the habit..It will be with Ade in 3 weeks.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:44 pm

We need a new drum, soonish, i'll ask around my musical mates and try and get one donated!

The small dum is serving me fine! bounce

It's hard to make significant noise when there's only 9-10 of us singing... confused
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:09 am

rawlings09 wrote:We need a new drum, soonish, i'll ask around my musical mates and try and get one donated!

The small dum is serving me fine! bounce

It's hard to make significant noise when there's only 9-10 of us singing... confused
Ive been asking around mate but no joy, I would go and buy one if I had a job!

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:15 am

Just asked the missus if I could borrow her car to go and pick the flags up and take them to the laundrette but she needs it at half 2.
Plus I'd need the money off Kimbo to pay the laundrette, as I'm in the same boat as Jeff at the moment Head against wall
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:00 am

Do we need a bass Drum and floor tom?

:dance:
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:43 am

rawlings09 wrote:Do we need a bass Drum and floor tom?

:dance:
Bass drum no good as you would need a stand,floor tom comes with legs but tow low if your stood up. I think for now is just get the other one skinned + drum key and then look at other options before the new season :dance: :dance:

Back to top Go down

Post  arsene Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:49 am

I spent the second half near to the entrance due to arrival of my grand-daughter (nearly 3) for her first experience of the Reds! (She loved it!!). The singing was fine from where I was standing. Keep up the good work even if there are only "8 singing"!!
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:51 am

arsene wrote:

I spent the second half near to the entrance due to arrival of my grand-daughter (nearly 3) for her first experience of the Reds! (She loved it!!). The singing was fine from where I was standing. Keep up the good work even if there are only "8 singing"!!
That makes it feel all the more worth while, lets have it today boy's!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:15 am

bounce :dance: bounce :dance:
Nothing like Motivation!! Charge
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down