Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking Of Last Season.......... Reddit

4 posters

Go down

Talking Of Last Season.......... Reddit Empty Talking Of Last Season.......... Reddit

Post  Captain Carlin Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:35 am

The hype with Reddit went away as quickly as it as it came so I decided to have a look on their site to see if there was any active communication going on.

No surprises - very few posts of late but the last couple are negative regarding lack of receipt of shirts etc that paint a dim view of the club.

Captain Carlin
Captain Carlin
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Talking Of Last Season.......... Reddit Empty Re: Talking Of Last Season.......... Reddit

Post  in2thevalley Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:46 am

Captain Carlin wrote:The hype with Reddit went away as quickly as it as it came so I decided to have a look on their site to see if there was any active communication going on.

No surprises - very few posts of late but the last couple are negative regarding lack of receipt of shirts etc that paint a dim view of the club.

The problems we encountered were,

1. The supplier of the shirts were very unpredictable. (just ask Kimbo)

2. All the shirts that were ordered where sent off to their respective adresses all over the world as were mugs, caps, scarves, etc.

3. Over 70% of the customers were unwilling to pay until they recieved their merchandise.

On a positive side, We did and have recieved many letters of thanks for the prompt service provided. Notably from Sweden, New Zealand, and Patagonia.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Talking Of Last Season.......... Reddit Empty Re: Talking Of Last Season.......... Reddit

Post  Bob Marley Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:48 am

Met with one of their admin guys in New York...all talk, no action...waste of my time really.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:13 pm

I trust you have joined the Friends Of Redditch United Captain Carlin a great chance to turn your negativity into a positive now you have the chance....
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Carlin Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:14 pm

No and No, but as well as attending the home games (paying in/buying a few drinks etc) I also pay my fair share to the club by travelling to away games on the coach when it runs (£15 - something a lot of people don't see/forget) and partake in the TRUST predictor on those days.

Opinions, people are allowed to have them.
Captain Carlin
Captain Carlin
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:33 am

I'm not denying the right of anyone to have an opinion. The club have openly asked for opinions and given people an opportunity not only to voice them directly to the club, but to contribute and have a say on how the club can move forward. I take my hat off to you for attending so many games, that's great support, but my feeling is you are the type of person that could contribute to the FORU, instead of raising concerns on here. A lot of people put a lot of effort into Reddit...it was hardly 'hype'.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down