Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reds 1 Chippy Tea 0

+7
Mrs Moor
Redditchbluenose86
rawlings09
in2thevalley
Leethall
mattim
porrohman
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reds 1 Chippy Tea 0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Reds 1 Chippy Tea 0

Post  Mrs Moor Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:43 am

Bob Marley wrote:I did save the club from not fulfilling it's last 6 fixtures 2 seasons ago by paying the bailiff $5k....that is a fact. I also played my part when Mr Swan took the club on by negotiating and paying off the $22k loan taken out last season by the previous regime.[/b] As I have said so many times even I am bored...I paid the bailiff 5k from my own pocket to prevent them removing the goal posts, the 1st team kit and all the bar fixtures...my money 100%.I negotiated with Armada loans not to put a winding up order on the club at the time of Mr Swan's arrival.I paid the balance from my hard earned and TRUST are paying me back when we can afford it (not always monthly). If we did not pay Armada loans in full, they would have continued with the order and Mr Swan would have walked away....ask him at the next game.

Cheers for replying Steve

Fair play to you then, as I understand it you took out a loan to save the club and the trust are paying the loan off for you. Technically your actions saved the club and I take my hat off to you, it was obviously a risk and you were prepared to take it.

Leamington are ninth and sliding, Hyde are financed heavily by Man City and are a different proposition than last season. I believe they can’t even call themselves “United” anymore, although we did beat them the other day.

I was told the budget had doubled and that information came from the man spending the money, enough said.

People are fed up with this constant bickering, may I suggest you stop mentioning me in your posts and we both post about football, I understand you like to call me names because when you can’t win a debate that’s all you really have but it’s time to call and end to it now.

You are are happy with your huge budget and your loan players and truly believe that Hyde has created a sound foundation for next season, time will tell, I can’t agree.

I hope you enjoy your upcoming visit and I will enjoy reading your thoughts after you have watched a game or two.

I won't sign off with a tosser icon, i'll leave the insults to you.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:27 pm

MM I treat your comments with the contempt they deserve. End of.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:37 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:I did save the club from not fulfilling it's last 6 fixtures 2 seasons ago by paying the bailiff $5k....that is a fact. I also played my part when Mr Swan took the club on by negotiating and paying off the $22k loan taken out last season by the previous regime.[/b] As I have said so many times even I am bored...I paid the bailiff 5k from my own pocket to prevent them removing the goal posts, the 1st team kit and all the bar fixtures...my money 100%.I negotiated with Armada loans not to put a winding up order on the club at the time of Mr Swan's arrival.I paid the balance from my hard earned and TRUST are paying me back when we can afford it (not always monthly). If we did not pay Armada loans in full, they would have continued with the order and Mr Swan would have walked away....ask him at the next game.

Cheers for replying Steve

Fair play to you then, as I understand it you took out a loan to save the club and the trust are paying the loan off for you. Technically your actions saved the club and I take my hat off to you, it was obviously a risk and you were prepared to take it.

Leamington are ninth and sliding, Hyde are financed heavily by Man City and are a different proposition than last season. I believe they can’t even call themselves “United” anymore, although we did beat them the other day.

I was told the budget had doubled and that information came from the man spending the money, enough said.

People are fed up with this constant bickering, may I suggest you stop mentioning me in your posts and we both post about football, I understand you like to call me names because when you can’t win a debate that’s all you really have but it’s time to call and end to it now.

You are are happy with your huge budget and your loan players and truly believe that Hyde has created a sound foundation for next season, time will tell, I can’t agree.

I hope you enjoy your upcoming visit and I will enjoy reading your thoughts after you have watched a game or two.

I won't sign off with a tosser icon, i'll leave the insults to you.

I did not take out a loan...I paid it from my bank account.
The club is debt free....the previous way of taking loans that could not/never be paid back are finished.
Mr Swan's prudent financial management is refreshing....we can' afford it, we can't have it....AND ABOUT TIME TOO !!

Just look at Eastwood...another story that will end in tears...

Your opinion is different to my opinion...I consider myself a supporter of Redditch United Football Club and will continue to defend my club when others criticize without foundation...including you MM.

As I have said many times before, I am too old to worry what others think about me....I stand up for what's right and will continue to do so....I people don't agree, don't read my posts...no problem.

What do I see from 4000 miles away:

1. Debt free club
2. Survival in this league
3. Settled side and improving, youthfull squad
4. Contracted players
5. Gates at budget levels
6. U21's doing well
7. Thriving youth teams
8. Girls & ladies section
9. Partnership with local charities (YMCA, Cancer awareness)
10. Improving relationship with local Council (after years and years of abuse and broken promises)
11. Busy social calendar
12. Boxing promotions for summertime
13. 3G plans
14. Stadium improvement
15. Friends of Redditch fund raising organization

From a distance....looks pretty good to me and compared to previous seasons...no comparison.

So your comments after every disappointing result will not derail the great work that's going on....Mr Swan laughs at your posts (yes, he told me last week).

Go away...post on your own forum...bring a little sunshine in your own back yard.

Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Bob Marley wrote:

What do I see from 4000 miles away:

1. Debt free club
2. Survival in this league
3. Settled side and improving, youthfull squad
4. Contracted players
5. Gates at budget levels
6. U21's doing well
7. Thriving youth teams
8. Girls & ladies section
9. Partnership with local charities (YMCA, Cancer awareness)
10. Improving relationship with local Council (after years and years of abuse and broken promises)
11. Busy social calendar
12. Boxing promotions for summertime
13. 3G plans
14. Stadium improvement
15. Friends of Redditch fund raising organization

From a distance....looks pretty good to me and compared to previous seasons...no comparison.

Mr Swan laughs at your posts (yes, he told me last week).

First of all Steve may i suggest a trip to specsavers ..................

1. Surely the club is running at a loss, the support does not meet the current budget. You admit you don’t know the current budget so your first point is fooey and the club could well be running at a loss and building up a debt.

2. Survival at number two, you are debt free with a multi-millionare owner and a manager who wets your pants and you celibrate survival in this awful league.

3. Settled side, well that’s debatable but one of your best players is ours and if you are settled then it can only have been for the last few weeks.

4. Contracted players, to be fair I am puzzled why you put players from the MFC etc on contracts it’s not as though anyone is going to come in and buy them, let me know if they do by the way but the whole thing is pointless.

5. Gates at budget levels, I could have sworn that should be the other way around but you know best.

6. Your under 21’s are in the wrong league against very poor opposition and it’s a total waste of money, well unless you consider playing against sides who ship in ten goals a game worthwhile. A poor decision.

7. You may well have thriving youth teams, can’t really see the point at the moment success should fall downwards at this level not the other way around because it’s meaningless to the main objective.

8. Girls & Ladies section, so what how does that help Graham Hyde.

9. Local charities, so what Mrs Swan needs a profile how does that help the football team in real terms

10. Nice to see you and the council getting on so well.

11. Busy social calendar, really, can’t wait to see the books.

12. Boxing promotions, fantasy really but time will tell how many turn up.

13. 3g plans, great for the community and the club but is it the main pitch or another pitch, do you know yet.

14. Stadium improvement, well I’ll take your word for that but the stand behind the goal needs pulling down that would be an improvement.

15. Friends of Redditch fundraising, lets see the books because they are just stamping on other peoples toes.

I am glad I give Mr Swan a giggle, please assure him he’s giving me just as much fun. I don’t want to rubbish the guy but for god’s sake man spend some money and give the club some hope.

From what I saw on the telly it was Mrs Swan who wore the pants so perhaps I should direct my comments towards her. Look Luv forget the 15 points mentioned above because survival and big crowds have nothing to do with 90% of that.

Get yourself sorted on the pitch, spend some money and speculate to accumulate or do you have other idea’s. So far all I can see is a thin disguise at structured failure, i wonder why ?

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:04 pm

You see, MM....this is why real supporters of Redditch United disagree with your diatribe so much.

I and many other true supporters do not care how much money Mr Swan has....we DO NOT want him to spend his money on over rated/over paid players like you do at Moor Green.
We are grateful he cleared all debts to give our club life, but the very last thing we want/need is to return to the top down approach.....doesn't work at our level...short term, short sighted and wrong.

Look at Crawley.....OK, success...but no-one knows how long, how much or from where?
What will happen when it runs out?...

This attitude is exactly what nearly killed this club and it's history nearly 12 months ago.

Our football club is more than what happens in the 1st team (hence my 15 point list your rubbished).....some people disagree, but until RUFC has a solid infrastructure and builds from within, no end of money can be thrown at it and it will fail...guaranteed.

The club is restoring a heart that was ripped out over recent years...it will not be repaired in months and maybe it will take years...but it is alive, kicking and will come back stronger than before.

So rubbish our improvement as you will.....this is the right way and the benefit will be seen by the supporters of RUFC for many years to come...long after you have disappeared again MM.

Onwards & upwards.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Sorry lads (and/or lady - delete as appropriate), covering old ground again.
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:07 am

Mrs. Moor really knows how to run a football club!

I heard a rumour that he'll pay handsomely to buy a seat on the board to help Mr. Swan on the chairman side of things.

Also hearing that Rowly will be onboard with the coaching staff soon aswell?

Can't name my source, but they are quite reliable.

I personally believe having those two named involved with the club will help us build a better, brighter future as they have all the answers.

The only way i can see us failing is if they don't become involved with the club... we really need people like them here.
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:24 pm

I would seriously check your source mate.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:47 am

My source is called Ivor Bigbone Very Happy Fishing
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:51 pm

rawlings09 wrote:Mrs. Moor really knows how to run a football club!

I heard a rumour that he'll pay handsomely to buy a seat on the board to help Mr. Swan on the chairman side of things.

I think i could do a better job than who ever is running your shambles, you don't even know how to conduct an appeal. Which fool sent the forms to the league instead of the FA, BASIC stuff i'm afraid.

Let's be honest one relegation and one relegation battle, it would be difficult not to do a better job.

Head against wall

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:42 am

I ask you. You secretarys.Law unto yourselves.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:16 am

God this is getting re-petitive mundane monotonous humdrum insipid tiresome dreary vapid zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:21 am

Mrs Moor wrote:

I think i could do a better job than who ever is running your shambles, you don't even know how to conduct an appeal. Which fool sent the forms to the league instead of the FA, BASIC stuff i'm afraid.

Let's be honest one relegation and one relegation battle, it would be difficult not to do a better job.

Head against wall

I think you took my post a bit too seriously, Mrs. Moor... Fishing Crying with laughter
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:07 pm

rawlings09 wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

Head against wall

I think you took my post a bit too seriously, Mrs. Moor... Fishing Crying with laughter

You need to get down to Arrow Valley Lake to practice your Fishing mate as it is weak Wink Fishing Smile
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:06 am

I'll practice Fishing with redditchbluenose as he spends more time watching his rod tip than he does down the reds Wink
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2