Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swan Shock

+7
andjusticeforall
Mrs Moor
in2thevalley
redditch born
Bob Marley
rawlings09
ROWLY1971
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Swan Shock - Page 3 Empty Re: Swan Shock

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 11:17 pm

redditch born wrote:
rededitor wrote:
redditch born wrote:
rededitor wrote:
redditch born wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:
redditch born wrote:So we have now ascertained that Rowly and MM are not the same person, but two seperate identities. I'm glad thats sorted then.

What relevance has your question to how many times I have played for Redditch have to to with the question?

Good I'm glad you've got that at last! Your have to think of some other cheap shot now!!!

So the relivance of my post was that rowly is himself and known to all !! Do me a favour ex plane the relevance of your post? Take your time cus I'll be go smacked if you can!!!

So we have established that. Yes. The post was a rhetorical question and is a figure of speech in the form of a question that is asked in order to make a point and without the expectation of a reply.

I hope that is a valid explanation to your comment.

Nope sounds like more rubbish to me! You came out with another bull statement!
I'm still waiting!!!

Have you been to the pub for a few beers today? From what i gather, its your posts that make no sense at all.....as usual mm, rowly, RB?

Are you a new member or have you changed your name? Either way your obnoxious! Did I spell that right?

Can I ask you something? Do you like the drum? I hope so cus if you carry on it will be sticking out your arse!!!!!
Yes, i am a new member, i have been called that before funny enough, and you did spell it correctly. I have to say i do take offence to your threat, even if i am hitting a raw nerve.

Good try to add or disagree without being personal if you want to be treated with respect treat others the same!

ok, as you have!! I'll carry on as usual then!!!

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3