Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coveritlive - Boston Away 25th January 2011

+7
Leethall
porrohman
JBS
in2thevalley
Redditchbluenose86
rawlings09
Redditch Events
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Coveritlive

Coveritlive - Boston Away 25th January 2011 - Page 3 Vote_lcap100%Coveritlive - Boston Away 25th January 2011 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 11 ]
Coveritlive - Boston Away 25th January 2011 - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Coveritlive - Boston Away 25th January 2011 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Coveritlive - Boston Away 25th January 2011 - Page 3 Empty Re: Coveritlive - Boston Away 25th January 2011

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:36 pm

rawlings09 wrote:Yeah, i like the references to females in football! haha Great stuff!

"and....ermm...yeah we'll leave that one right there I think. In other news Andy Gray is out of a job." Crying with laughter
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Coveritlive - Boston Away 25th January 2011 - Page 3 Empty Re: Coveritlive - Boston Away 25th January 2011

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Robbed at the very end Head against wall

Unlucky Matt, Snappers and the boys.....good effort! And that's all we can ask for.
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:40 pm

Oh well! at least it was only one nil, second half seems to be very positive and maybe a penalty shout at the end!
This could be a turn around? Question

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Well done the lads!!! Sounded a top performance...heads up boys!!!
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Sounds like we did well!

Dormand winning a header and nearly setting up a penalty, hope we can carry it through to nuneaton!

Good result for us

rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Hope Kimbo is ok Full of sh*t
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Who is going on Saturday to the Nunny game?

Kimbo is probably still sat on the Full of sh*t
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:53 pm

There's a fair few going down by train (around 15 or so). I won't be doing away games for a while until I'm back in work Head against wall
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drummer boy Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:49 pm

i heard my name in vain ,do i get discount for the next game Tut
drummer boy
drummer boy
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:15 pm

drummer boy wrote:i heard my name in vain ,do i get discount for the next game Tut
Not in vain Kimbo, you're now a legend amongst those listening tonight Beer Cheers
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  adiy price Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:56 am

i was there at the game and we played well, first half we had a couple of descent chances but so did they. second half we were far the better side hit the underside of the bar and green just missed the rebound, a free header put wide and i was only feet away and it was defo a pen. green was outstanding on both wings. the ref bottled the pen wanker att 994
adiy price
adiy price
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:45 am

adiy price wrote:i was there at the game and we played well, first half we had a couple of descent chances but so did they. second half we were far the better side hit the underside of the bar and green just missed the rebound, a free header put wide and i was only feet away and it was defo a pen. green was outstanding on both wings. the ref bottled the pen wanker att 994
Its all ways going to happen but I cant see why officials are above the law! If a player gets it wrong he gets punished, if a pundit tells a private joke he gets punished But if a ref f*&$ks up nothing is done! why? Makes me wonder how many back handers are still being thrown around in the Game. If a Ref is pay'd to do a job and he fails then as in any other job he re trains or gets the sack IMO. And regards to Mr Gray being sacked what a joke, its no different to the banter you hear on every stand in the country and its funny how many hypocrites agree with the sacking as they give out the same banter (and I bet they love Franky Boil) expect to see loose women being axed next!. IMO its got more to do with Gray suing over his phone being tapped by a paper owned by the guy who owns sky and pays his wages!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:04 am

Redjeff wrote:But if a ref f*&$ks up nothing is done! why? Makes me wonder how many back handers are still being thrown around in the Game. If a Ref is pay'd to do a job and he fails then as in any other job he re trains or gets the sack IMO.

The best officials get promoted to the professional game, and on to the Premier League. The rest stay at the lower level. Every official finds their level sooner or later, so crap teams get crap officials. It's not as if there is a never-ending stream of people queueing up to become officials, so they can't just sack crap officials. As frustrating as it is, teams at our level have to accept that they're always going to have some poor officials - just imagine how much worse it's going to get if we do go down.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:45 am

ted striker wrote:just imagine how much worse it's going to get if we do go down.

No different I don't think- not sure where the boundaries lie but we (Romulus) get the same refs as Redditch, who are the same refs as at Zam/Evo Prem games...
fingers
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/romulus/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:41 am

Redjeff wrote:
adiy price wrote:i was there at the game and we played well, first half we had a couple of descent chances but so did they. second half we were far the better side hit the underside of the bar and green just missed the rebound, a free header put wide and i was only feet away and it was defo a pen. green was outstanding on both wings. the ref bottled the pen wanker att 994
Its all ways going to happen but I cant see why officials are above the law! If a player gets it wrong he gets punished, if a pundit tells a private joke he gets punished But if a ref f*&$ks up nothing is done! why? Makes me wonder how many back handers are still being thrown around in the Game. If a Ref is pay'd to do a job and he fails then as in any other job he re trains or gets the sack IMO. And regards to Mr Gray being sacked what a joke, its no different to the banter you hear on every stand in the country and its funny how many hypocrites agree with the sacking as they give out the same banter (and I bet they love Franky Boil) expect to see loose women being axed next!. IMO its got more to do with Gray suing over his phone being tapped by a paper owned by the guy who owns sky and pays his wages!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Disagree. Officials are marked and assessors are at most games so if the balls up then they get demoted, simple as. I know a few refs and this happens.

Problem is with us fans we are all biased to our team. I disagree with most refs and some of the decisions but at the end of the day they make the game it is and without them we would be without football Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3