Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things must be going well at the club...

5 posters

Go down

Things must be going well at the club... Empty Things must be going well at the club...

Post  arsene Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:05 pm

....as 80% of the forum posts since the beginning of the season have related to the prediction league!* Where are the usual complaints, arguments, comments as in previous seasons?! Seriously though, well done to everyone at the club for a great first three months long may it continue!

*I really must get out more!!!
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Things must be going well at the club... Empty Re: Things must be going well at the club...

Post  oldtommo Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:55 am

I had 2 green crisps in a bag of cheese and onion down there the other week!!!
oldtommo
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Things must be going well at the club... Empty Re: Things must be going well at the club...

Post  oldtommo Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:58 am

One other small complaint! Someone is putting the same post on the forum more than once!!
When you do get out, I think I need to come with you mate!!
oldtommo
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  mattim Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:08 am

You're right Arsene, when things go wrong this forum goes into meltdown but now that things are going well nobody can think of anything to say ! Let's be a bit more positive and give credit to those who have made it happen. Two or three years ago following Reds felt like a punishment but it's become a pleasure again. Long may it last.

mattim
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtommo Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:23 am

Agreed!
oldtommo
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:56 am

It is all rather boring at the moment. The club should be bugging up how well they are doing in the league and the entertainment on the field with wins, goals and great football.

Is Batsey still the moderator of the forum?
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  kingus Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:47 am

I noticed Mr Swan echoed the sentiments of this thread in his column in the programme (although he did manage to turn it into a dig at some supporters). I don't think telling people who had paid to turn up, and bought a programme, and also had a couple of pints to "put their money where their mouth is" is necessarily the best thing, but I know what he was getting at. It's easy to moan semi-anonymously on an internet forum. I'm also too long in the tooth to start celebrating right now - I know how quickly it can all turn to shite.

That said, another impressive win - particularly as a couple of players weren't on top of their game. Much congratulations to everyone at the club for the current form and attitude. I hope it continues, and I hope the people of Redditch notice and come along to see some games.
kingus
kingus
Midland Combination League

http://www.oaps.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down