Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another view from a cheatham fan

3 posters

Go down

another view from a cheatham fan Empty another view from a cheatham fan

Post  in2thevalley Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:08 am

Re: Redditch

another view from a cheatham fan Icon_post_targetby stanley » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:17 pm

Glad Redditch has now gone......seems there is going to be unpleasantness between our teams (none of our doing).

Chesham still in the hunt......let's hope QPR survive
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

another view from a cheatham fan Empty Re: another view from a cheatham fan

Post  Leethall Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:51 am

in2thevalley wrote:Re: Redditch

another view from a cheatham fan Icon_post_targetby stanley » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:17 pm

Glad Redditch has now gone......seems there is going to be unpleasantness between our teams (none of our doing).

I wouldn't worry about the tinted vision of a few of the Chesham Door fans. There were a group of 3 stood behind the goal in the 2nd half and summed up the total lack of knowledge of anything football related.

There was nothing unpleasant between the teams on the pitch apart from that twot wearing number 2 for Chesham. Complete and utter little bum rat with his antics on the pitch.

If there were problems of a serious nature the game would have descended into a mass brawl, Chesham's management team should feel disgraced with the antics shown in their dug out.

The fall out from the Josh incident has been dealt with, if Mr Swan wants to appeal so be it and he has! As stated none of us fans think there is any point in doing so but a few Chesham fans seem to have a big problem with it! Get a life and support your club whilst trying to hang on to a play off place, having seen them play Saturday I can't see them finishing in the top 5 as there are much better sides in this league who will finish above them!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:53 am

This reminds me of the kind of posts that we used to read on the Workington & Southport forums. It’s a post that belongs in the ‘Drama Queen’ folder. I doubt that anyone on here really cares about Chesham, other than getting this whole issue done and dusted as quickly as possible. Still, it’s only one persons point of view. ‘Alan’s’ post, on their forum, was a lot more accurate and interesting to read.
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Leethall wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:Re: Redditch

I wouldn't worry about the tinted vision of a few of the Chesham Door fans. There were a group of 3 stood behind the goal in the 2nd half and summed up the total lack of knowledge of anything football related.

There was nothing unpleasant between the teams on the pitch apart from that twot wearing number 2 for Chesham. Complete and utter little bum rat with his antics on the pitch.

If there were problems of a serious nature the game would have descended into a mass brawl, Chesham's management team should feel disgraced with the antics shown in their dug out.

The fall out from the Josh incident has been dealt with, if Mr Swan wants to appeal so be it and he has! As stated none of us fans think there is any point in doing so but a few Chesham fans seem to have a big problem with it! Get a life and support your club whilst trying to hang on to a play off place, having seen them play Saturday I can't see them finishing in the top 5 as there are much better sides in this league who will finish above them!

I'm not worried, but they seem to absolve themselves of any blame of what happened on saturday. Their management duo are IMO another view from a cheatham fan 173617 another view from a cheatham fan 173617 another view from a cheatham fan 173617
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:27 pm

del boy wrote:This reminds me of the kind of posts that we used to read on the Workington & Southport forums. It’s a post that belongs in the ‘Drama Queen’ folder. I doubt that anyone on here really cares about Chesham, other than getting this whole issue done and dusted as quickly as possible. Still, it’s only one persons point of view. ‘Alan’s’ post, on their forum, was a lot more accurate and interesting to read.

Agreed Del. Alan's post was balanced and the type you want to read
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down