Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redditch United Appreticeships

+3
rawlings09
in2thevalley
Mrs Moor
7 posters

Go down

Redditch United Appreticeships Empty Redditch United Appreticeships

Post  Mrs Moor Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:05 am

Just read the latest update on the official web site and was met with "Chairman puts emphasis on Appreticeships" it then goes on to say the emphasis will be with studies in areas such as stadium management, marketing and operations.

What a load of embarrassing tosh and Swan should hang his head in shame…………….

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01fm01r

Do you have twenty full time positions at Redditch United FC to offer the people you are training or are you just jumping on the band wagon offering a 12 month so called apprenticeship in order to fleece the tax payer and then happily abandoning the youngsters you have trained at the end. According to the above link you can get as much as 9k per position nice work if you can get it eh Mr Swan.

Show me the Twenty vacancies Swan, you should be ashamed of yourself, why not offer one local youngster a genuine apprenticeship over five years with day release programme and a proper job at the end of it.

You will of course note I took my thread heading straight from your main site, perhaps you should consider offering a youngster a position within the Redditch United web site department, don’t you find it rather embarrassing that you can’t even spell APPRENTICE correctly in your big Publicity Drive Campaign as Alan Sugar would say SWAN YOU’RE FIRED.

Seems your as good off the pitch as on it, watch the programme before you reply please. It's such a shame that youngsters are being sold down the river as a cash cow for already rich people.

Last edited by Mrs Moor on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Redditch United Appreticeships Empty Re: Redditch United Appreticeships

Post  in2thevalley Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:09 am

Oh dear oh dear Mrs Moor.

I am actually embarrassed and perturbed that YOU appear to have become discombobulated with your interpretation of the spelling APPRENTICESHIP.

You have misunderstood that it is actually a lack of an "n" and not a "p" as in the recent spelling during your questionable analytic "Panorama" tirade directed at Mr Swan.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:33 am

in2thevalley wrote:Oh dear oh dear Mrs Moor.

I am actually embarrassed and perturbed that YOU appear to have become discombobulated with your interpretation of the spelling APPRENTICESHIP.

You have misunderstood that it is actually a lack of an "n" and not a "p" as in the recent spelling during your questionable analytic "Panorama" tirade directed at Mr Swan.

Instead of your usual attack on me why not just for once discuss the topic, you should all be ashamed of this move by Swan it's a disgrace.

I made the spelling clear in the header but for Swan's official "PR" stunt to spell it wrong is plainly embarrassing.

Do you have twenty full time jobs to offer people or is this just the rich getting richer on the back of the poor.

Do you support this, please offer an opinion - just for once

Head against wall

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:42 am

in2thevalley wrote:Oh dear oh dear Mrs Moor.

The latest official nonsense goes like this....................

This month sees Chris and Sallie Swans rein at the Valley reach their first Anniversary.

It looks like Mr Swan is having trouble finding the "G" spot.............Typical Man

Reign would i assume be the correct spelling, you of course would know best.

Seriously though who does the PR, you don't even need a brain just a spell checker. To be fair it does make the club look a little silly because it is the OFFICIAL site after all.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:23 am

MM, your obsession with every little thing the club does makes me chuckle. Nomatter what it is, how big or small, you're always there with the comments and the reasons why it won't work... you must be commended for your tireless and useless posts slating the clubs actions. You seem to be a person with a bit too much time on your hands, and i can imagine you watching the website like a hawk waiting for any updates, then you quickly open up the forum and post your meaningless point of view, then patting yourself on your back after it's all done. Crying with laughter

Anyway, to the point, 20 vacancies gives 20 young people a reason to get up in the morning, a chance to make some money and a chance to gain a qualification. The club would be silly to employ all 20, but they may, and should, employ 5 or 6. The others, will possibly use their qualifications and experiences to get jobs elsewhere.

Apprenticeships are the way forward in my opinion, i'm on one myself and it was the best choice i've made this year. I have the option to move to a level 3 after 12 months then full time employment. How is that a bad thing?

Some companies may offer an apprenticeship with no intention of employing them, this is wrong, but it happens, why one earth do you think Redditch United would do the same? That's pretty narrow minded of you to say the least! Just because you don't like Chris doesn't mean you have any right to accuse him of doing this, it may be your opinion but it's not good to openly critisize (may have spelled that wrong Wink )

Decreasing the youth unemployment rate... how's that embarrasing?
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:27 am

Mrs Moor wrote:Seems your as good off the pitch as on it

I think you mean "you're".

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:43 pm

rawlings09 wrote: and i can imagine you watching the website like a hawk waiting for any updates

Sorry to disappoint but the forum keeps sending me emails inviting me to reply, if you stop emailing me perhaps I would not be drawn into replying.

Thank you for replying to the subject though, can’t say I agree and can’t see Swan offering five jobs at the end of the courses myself but pigs might fly.

You are obviously very young and very naive these are not Apprenticeships they are 12 months courses and I would invite you to watch the link I provided and then tell me your thoughts.

The football club and its supporters should be embarrassed by this move and the lack of response tells me that most of you are, you simply can’t defend it and it stinks.

Go ask your Dad about apprenticeships Head against wall

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:30 am

Mrs Moor, for some reason or another, you have an issue with all things Redditch. Why not speak to Chris

regarding your concerns/worries and ask him to explain what his plans are.

I have, and found Chris a very approachable and straight-forward man.

What have you got to lose??
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim_S Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:10 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
rawlings09 wrote: and i can imagine you watching the website like a hawk waiting for any updates

Sorry to disappoint but the forum keeps sending me emails inviting me to reply, if you stop emailing me perhaps I would not be drawn into replying.

Thank you for replying to the subject though, can’t say I agree and can’t see Swan offering five jobs at the end of the courses myself but pigs might fly.

You are obviously very young and very naive these are not Apprenticeships they are 12 months courses and I would invite you to watch the link I provided and then tell me your thoughts.

The football club and its supporters should be embarrassed by this move and the lack of response tells me that most of you are, you simply can’t defend it and it stinks.

Go ask your Dad about apprenticeships Head against wall

Mrs Moor, feel free to click on Profile at the top of the page, go to the preferences tab and choose not to receive emails. Also I doubt the forum emailed you to invite you to start this topic.
Tim_S
Tim_S
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:38 am

Yeah Mrs Moor, have you booked the taxi for your fans for the Birmingham Tinpot final at the Hawthorns? Funny..last year you all creamed your wads over going up..and we stopped you, now it's a tinpot final you all think is the Champions League.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:48 am

Mrs Moor wrote:

It's rather presumptuous for you to suggest that a lack of response is a sign of members agreeing with you!

Maybe the lack of replies could be that most of us simply don't care what you think and are bored of you.
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:22 pm

del boy wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

It's rather presumptuous for you to suggest that a lack of response is a sign of members agreeing with you!

Maybe the lack of replies could be that most of us simply don't care what you think and are bored of you.

That's fine del boy to be honest i did not make the post to highlight my thoughts i made the post to see what you guy's thought of this rather disgusting move by Swan. Sadly none of you seem to care that your club is being used in such an awful way.

According to the television programme each position is worth up to 9k a head, so someone could be getting around 180k from this programme of training. I wonder if Swan will have the obvious financial rewards of this adventure paid into the football club account or through a hived off company. If the money does go through the football club you could have a very healthy budget next season one would of thought.

Like the Plumber said at the end of the programme he employs 200 people and offers 20 apprentices a chance with an old fashioned proper scheme, thats about 10% of his work force. Does Redditch United employ 200 full time staff and really need to take on twenty training places.

This smells like pure exploitation of goverment money to me but i may be wrong however there seems little thought to the poor youngsters or their future. You may not care what i think but when others hear about this it will do nothing at all for the name of Redditch United FC, frankly is disgusting and you all should all be ashamed, clearly not one of you has the bottle to rebuke this awful greedy move and thats a pity.

Just out of interest how many people do take a Full Time wage from Redditch United FC. Is there really a chance of Swan offering four or five people a full time job at the end of the training and the them earning a living wage of between 14k-20k a year like one of your supporters has mentioned.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:46 am

Absolutely nowhere does it suggest that those who join will be offered a job at the end. Nor does it say that they will be working “full time”. Part of their time will be at college. I’d take a guess that a good deal of their time will be spent on learning to coach youngsters, maybe at local schools. I doubt they will spend their whole week enslaved at the Valley!!

It is advertised for what it is, a one year placement to gain some experience. This is nothing like the traditional “old fashioned proper scheme” that you are referring to. It doesn’t pretend to be.

Perhaps apprenticeship is the wrong word to use. Calling it a work placement scheme may be more accurate. Other than that, you are just ranting.
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:42 am

del boy wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

Got it in one,del boy.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down