Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 / 50 ......................

+3
in2thevalley
rawlings09
Mrs Moor
7 posters

Go down

50 / 50 ...................... Empty 50 / 50 ......................

Post  Mrs Moor Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:21 am

I am told if you ask Swan a direct question he gives an honest answer so here goes, if he chooses not to reply perhaps his chief sidekick and apple provider could step in and enlighten me.

Bob Marley wrote:Spoke to Mr Chairman and the gaffer after the game....open, honest and very professional.

Some interesting news made its way to Moor Hq yesterday and after trawling the internet and the official Redditch United archive I found no press release or coverage of the event in question.

Why have the Swans chosen to divide the football club into two sections.

From the outside looking in it would seem a company has been set up in order to receive the potentially huge public payments attracted by using the football clubs name. These payments don’t allegedly go into the football club account they go into the new business account which is a stand alone company with only two directors Chris and Sallie Swan.

The Panorama programme highlighted that apprenticeships are worth a potential nine thousand pounds a head and if that programme is to be believed then why is a potential 180k revenue stream being diverted away from Redditch United FC. I have wondered in the past why the club was being run like a branch of Redditch Social Services and now a source close to the club tells me that public money associated with good deeds is truly phenomenal.

I am a little bemused as to why money generated on behalf of the football club and in the name of the football club has to be paid into a carefully named company that clearly is NOT the football club.

So my first question is a simple one, do Chris or Sallie receive an expense account or salary from the new company and where do the profits go.

Oh and i do have a little follow up question for old "Solid Foundation" Steve, why was this not expalined in detail to joe public and why the need for secrecy.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

50 / 50 ...................... Empty Re: 50 / 50 ......................

Post  rawlings09 Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:43 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
So my first question is a simple one, do Chris or Sallie receive an expense account or salary from the new company and where do the profits go.

Oh and i do have a little follow up question for old "Solid Foundation" Steve, why was this not expalined in detail to joe public and why the need for secrecy.

1) I don't have a clue, i don't really care. You're asking the wrong people here.
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:06 am

rawlings09 wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

1) I don't have a clue, i don't really care. You're asking the wrong people here.

You don't have a clue - Nothing new there Laughing Laughing Laughing

Seriously that's why the post was directed at Swan or his sidekick Steve.

I do think you should care though because the money seems to be going in one direction and the club in another, in the long term is that a good thing. Money raised using the clubs name should go to the club, don't you think - oh sorry you don't i forgot. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:12 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

Seriously that's why the post was directed at Swan or his sidekick Steve.

I do think you should care though because the money seems to be going in one direction and the club in another, in the long term is that a good thing. Money raised using the clubs name should go to the club, don't you think - oh sorry you don't i forgot. Laughing Laughing Laughing

LIKE I HAVE STATED TO YOU ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS. RING OR SPEAK TO CHRIS DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF

SPOUTING OFF ON THE FORUM. OR ARE YOU AFRAID????
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:17 am

What a great performance yesterday MM....you really need to get down the Reds so you can see for yourself.

Good passing, movement off the ball....great stuff.

I thought Henry Eze's goal was the move of the match?

Nice to see Tracie yesterday...singing along in the Cedar Road
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:51 am

Mrs Moor wrote:I am told if you ask Swan a direct question he gives an honest answer so here goes, if he chooses not to reply perhaps his chief sidekick and apple provider could step in and enlighten me.

Hardly direct is it MM? Rolling Eyes

You can ring the club and speak to him directly.
Or
He's at every game, and is easily approachable.

On the chance that you will probably flap at the above suggestions, I've took the liberty to move your post to the correct section where the club can answer directly.

HTH

Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:19 am

Mrs Moor really really needs help. Very very sad.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:24 am

MM what business is it of yours?
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:

Well... i don't, and it would appear that neither do you. Unlike you, i'll admit to the fact i don't know about something you've clearly spent alot of time digging for Smile

I don't have a clue... You spout "alleged" bollocks... we're both quite similiar apart from the fact if i want to know something, i'll ask Mr Chairman, if i don't i'll keep my nose out.

If you want to know something, you ask the fans Crying with laughter Crying with laughter then bottle it when you're asked to do more than just whimper to the fans about it, which leads me to beleive you're a bit spineless? Coward?.. is the word i'm looking for. Crying with laughter

You're a good laugh Mrs. Moor Very Happy As i said in a previous thread, keep it coming Crying with laughter
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:51 am

rawlings09 wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

Well... i don't, and it would appear that neither do you. Unlike you, i'll admit to the fact i don't know about something you've clearly spent alot of time digging for Smile

I don't have a clue... You spout "alleged" bollocks... we're both quite similiar apart from the fact if i want to know something, i'll ask Mr Chairman, if i don't i'll keep my nose out.

If you want to know something, you ask the fans Crying with laughter Crying with laughter then bottle it when you're asked to do more than just whimper to the fans about it, which leads me to beleive you're a bit spineless? Coward?.. is the word i'm looking for. Crying with laughter

You're a good laugh Mrs. Moor Very Happy As i said in a previous thread, keep it coming Crying with laughter

Serious question, have you left school yet ?

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:20 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

Serious question, have you left school yet ?

Yeah, i do an Apprenticeship and it's brilliant!! Wink
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum