Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A word of thanks.......................

+2
Leethall
in2thevalley
6 posters

Go down

A word of thanks....................... Empty A word of thanks.......................

Post  in2thevalley Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:06 am

With just one game to go, I would just like to say a big thank you to Sue, who records the games and then

spends time editing the game to be shown on Youtube.

Thank you Sue. A word of thanks....................... 542343 A word of thanks....................... 542343 A word of thanks....................... 542343 A word of thanks....................... 542343 A word of thanks....................... 542343
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

A word of thanks....................... Empty Re: A word of thanks.......................

Post  Leethall Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:08 am

in2thevalley wrote:With just one game to go, I would just like to say a big thank you to Sue, who records the games and then

spends time editing the game to be shown on Youtube.

Thank you Sue. A word of thanks....................... 542343 A word of thanks....................... 542343 A word of thanks....................... 542343 A word of thanks....................... 542343 A word of thanks....................... 542343

Well done Mrs Rawlings for all of the time spent videoing the games.

Also a note to The Rawlings running the club shop, DJ selling programmes/golden goal tickets, Alf for his efforts on the turnstiles, Kimbo for joining the 21st century and trying to use technology Very Happy. I am sure I have missed off others so thanks to those people who give up their time to help the club prosper.

One negative is that fooking tinpot drum and Kimbo's obsession with it!! Batsey needs to sort that out!!!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

A word of thanks....................... Empty Re: A word of thanks.......................

Post  Bob Marley Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:12 am

Echo everything said by intothevalley and Leethal.

For exiled Reds, the video highlights are a real blessing...thank you so much Sue for your time taken...it is really appreciated.

The work around the club by Kimbo, DJ, Rawlings', Alf, Jeff, Rachel etc makes the place so special.

Mr Swan told me he was 'hooked' and the people around the club are a big part of that feeling....well done to you all. Cup Cup Cup Cup
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  drummer boy Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:27 am

ditto to all thats been said above ,i would also say many thanks to the supporters that come on the coach to away games, and have a go on the predictor it is well appeciated by myself and by the trust/supporters club and hoped they enjoyed it
to leethall wot tinpot drum

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT [WILL BE BACK NEXT SEASON ] BE SHAW OF THAT LOL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
drummer boy
drummer boy
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommo Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:50 am

completely agree with above comments. This is my first season watching redditch and ive thoroughly enjoyed it and a big part of that is down to people like the rawlings kimbo jeff and others. Big thankyou
Im definitely gonna be there next season cant wait!!!!
The drum is amazing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Tommo
Tommo
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:52 am

drummer boy wrote:ditto to all thats been said above ,i would also say many thanks to the supporters that come on the coach to away games, and have a go on the predictor it is well appeciated by myself and by the trust/supporters club and hoped they enjoyed it
to leethall wot tinpot drum

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT [WILL BE BACK NEXT SEASON ] BE SHAW OF THAT LOL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Shaw Paul Laughing
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Tommo wrote:This is my first season watching redditch and ive thoroughly enjoyed it and a big part of that is down to people like the rawlings kimbo jeff and others.

AHEM wanker
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommo Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:54 pm

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:
Tommo wrote:This is my first season watching redditch and ive thoroughly enjoyed it and a big part of that is down to people like the rawlings kimbo jeff and others.

AHEM wanker

oh and batesy of course.

sorry mate its been that long since ive saw you I forgot about ya Very Happy
Tommo
Tommo
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Tommo wrote:
Redditchbluenose86 wrote:

AHEM wanker

oh and batesy of course.

sorry mate its been that long since ive saw you I forgot about ya Very Happy

That's better Wink
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum