Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lindon Dovey

5 posters

Go down

Lindon Dovey Empty Lindon Dovey

Post  in2thevalley Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:38 am

Fingers, leethall, what do you know about Lindon Dovey who according to the website has signed for us.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Lindon Dovey Empty Re: Lindon Dovey

Post  alottmentender Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:01 pm

if you have watched reds you will have seen he has played the last 2 games for us
alottmentender
alottmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:47 pm

alottmentender wrote:if you have watched reds you will have seen he has played the last 2 games for us

It's been a while since I last missed a home league game. More often than not, I have no idea who I'm watching! I was at the last game and I don't know who Lindon Dovey is.

And to be honest, I don't even bother to try and memorize names anymore. I've become accustomed to the inevitable high turnover of players.

Towards the end of last season, it was the first time in ages that I felt the club was actually 'building a team', making progress, crowds were going up, the fans were getting to know the players etc. For whatever reason, last season now seems like a waste of time and effort because we have started again from scratch.

I could accept the poor start to the season if I could see that we were building a team and heading in the right direction. Instead, it feels like we simply stumbling from one week to the next and I have no idea who I'll be watching in a Redditch shirt the next next time I go.
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Hard working most of the time, but essentially the 'weak link' of Stour's side according to most.

Scored a few for them, but they do create a lot of chances, no more than average at this level in my opinion.
fingers
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/romulus/

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditch_Reject Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:11 am

del boy wrote:
alottmentender wrote:if you have watched reds you will have seen he has played the last 2 games for us

It's been a while since I last missed a home league game. More often than not, I have no idea who I'm watching! I was at the last game and I don't know who Lindon Dovey is.

And to be honest, I don't even bother to try and memorize names anymore. I've become accustomed to the inevitable high turnover of players.

Towards the end of last season, it was the first time in ages that I felt the club was actually 'building a team', making progress, crowds were going up, the fans were getting to know the players etc. For whatever reason, last season now seems like a waste of time and effort because we have started again from scratch.

I could accept the poor start to the season if I could see that we were building a team and heading in the right direction. Instead, it feels like we simply stumbling from one week to the next and I have no idea who I'll be watching in a Redditch shirt the next next time I go.

I have to agree with this, last season I felt like the players were Redditch United, the first time in a while. Now, they're just a bunch of lads.
Redditch_Reject
Redditch_Reject
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:49 am

fingers wrote:Hard working most of the time, but essentially the 'weak link' of Stour's side according to most.

Scored a few for them, but they do create a lot of chances, no more than average at this level in my opinion.

Nice one mate, cheers!
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:57 am

del boy wrote:

Del Boy, that is the point I was making, I think I have missed 2 home games in 5 in years and like you I have no idea who is playing for us, because the revolving door of players in and out is at full speed.
While I understand that players come and go, surely what we need is stability and continuity, that is is the bench mark to sucess.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum