Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4-0 down at half time

+3
Mrs Moor
alottmentender
Terrace Guy
7 posters

Go down

4-0 down at half time Empty 4-0 down at half time

Post  Terrace Guy Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:41 pm

If Mr Swan would like to give me and the old man our money back we're on the terrace behind the goal.

Cheers....
Terrace Guy
Terrace Guy
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

4-0 down at half time Empty Re: 4-0 down at half time

Post  alottmentender Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:51 pm

absolute garbage tonite and that full back who is captain is a disgrace who is a liability,booked most games and sent off tonite,doesnt deserve to be in a reds shirt let alone be captain.have seen better football played on a sunday morning.
alottmentender
alottmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrace Guy Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Seriously this is getting beyond the joke now. This is not a kneejerk reaction either, i'm giving it one last roll of the dice saturday and if we get the same performance i will withdraw my support until performances improve or it seems like those at the top, on the bench or on the field give a flying f*ck.
Terrace Guy
Terrace Guy
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:55 pm

I am 100% sure the manager cares, it's his first crack of the whip and obviously he wants to do well.

You lot need to wake up, manager after manager comes and goes and you lot come on here and rubbish players and managers alike.

I have said from day one the problem lies with the ugly ducklings, don't blame the managers and players blame the owner and ask why he bothered to buy the club in the first place.

The ducklings have had ample opportunity to employ an experienced manager and to provide a reasonable budget for this level and yet they continue to let you the supporters down.

Please don’t blame the manager or the players because they don’t deserve derision they deserve support. It’s the ducklings who don’t deserve support they should quite honestly give the club to people who care and they should move on.

Ask yourself is it really the Managers fault, of course not.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Carlin Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:48 pm

It may be a good thing if we don't try to encourage new support on Non League day, it will put them off for life.

Very poor performance(*) last night.

* not sure this is the correct word.

Would be surprised if Arsene comes back based on his feelings earlier in the week.
Captain Carlin
Captain Carlin
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  arsene Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:42 am

I too would be surprised to see Arsene at the Valley in the near future! Fortunately I have another commitment for Saturday!

So far this season I have seen The Reds four times (3 league games and 1 friendly). In those games we have conceded 19 goals(!) and scored 3. Is anyone at the club saying that is acceptable?! There seems to be a couldn't care less attitude in general round the club. Am I alone in thinking that the agenda is to run the club into the ground. Motive for that? I am not sure but until things improve I will keep myself and my money away.

A

PS Do you think there's any chance of an apology from the powers that be for the dreadful performances? Like TG and his dad I feel entitled to a refund!!!
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Fat Ron Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:32 am

I  could not be bothered to go last night, for the same reason I have not renewed my season ticket, this year.. Apathy.. I have to agree with you Arsene, I have thought and have done so for a while, are the club been run into the ground ?. I would like to think not, or  if I am honest, I hope not, but as much as you have to admire the owners for their  business  prowess .To me they have not got a clue how to run a football club. I did write a load more, giving reasons but I have just deleted it. I can't be bothered to finish it off.. Fat Ron.. pig

Last edited by Fat Ron on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Fat Ron
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:09 pm

My view of last night, Hungerford come to battle and they certainly did but the front pairing of Draycott and Parsons with Stanley in midfield had some class and experience at this level.

Defending wise we are absolutely shocking, young lads who need some older heads to help them through a game. Last season we had Moran, Asa and Flanaghan who would be great in the team put together. Handsy was also missing and that was a big miss.

I have to agree that the captain getting sent off was pure stupidity. I did not see the tackle from a good position so it may or may not have been bad but his reaction was not that a captain should be doing. To be fair their No 5 should have also been sent off for his reaction.

At half time game over and damage limitation, home performances are getting worse and fans are as they have stated on here losing interest. It has to start to improve and it is difficult to see why when they play away from home they play well and get results!!

I won't be there on Saturday due to a wedding and I am starting to lose the will to pay a tenner to watch the utter dross served up!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down