Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atmosphere at the club

3 posters

Go down

Atmosphere at the club Empty Atmosphere at the club

Post  Reds11 Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:34 am

Great atmosphere at the club this season. Good to see some of the old boy supporters back cheering on the lads.
Great start to the season, if only we had beat Cambridge. The players are doing the club proud, Liam is doing a fantastic job and I'm sure other clubs will be keeping an eye on him just hope he stays with us as he seems to enjoy managing the club.
Does anybody know Paul wests involvement with the club?

Reds11
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Atmosphere at the club Empty Re: Atmosphere at the club

Post  in2thevalley Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:00 am

There is certainly a "feel good factor" around the club at the moment that's for sure, and long may it continue. Liam is definitely doing an excellent job, and the fact he kept the bulk of last seasons squad speaks volumes of the respect they have for him.
I do hope that people will start to come down and watch Redditch, because the football so far has been fantastic.
have to comment on Mondays support for the reds away at Hereford, it was fantastic, never stopped singing, and cheered the team on, and I know the players appreciated it, ESPECIALLY AFTER THE SECOND GOAL WENT IN. and again at full time.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  RedJeff Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:23 am

Agree with both, paul west is agent for some of the players and i believe he scouts a little and a bit of advice.
RedJeff
RedJeff
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down