Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRUST Takeover

4 posters

Go down

TRUST Takeover Empty TRUST Takeover

Post  1Youngy1 Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:27 am

I am currently in the process of joining the TRUST myself, But I am fortunate enough to have regular contacts with members in it.. I have seen,read and discussed about this idea with a few members and just wondered if there was ever the actual possibility of the club gaining the Rights under Business Limited, To Redditch United FC imo this is obviously a good idea.. But could it happen obviously there would be major factors to consider such as the club has shareholders, debt, ground leasing..
But this is not a post saying it ever would or wouldn't happen I just wanted to gain some thoughts, opinions and if it would be possible.
Cool Cool Senile
1Youngy1
1Youngy1
Evo-Stik Division one

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=337218575505&set=a.10

Back to top Go down

TRUST Takeover Empty Re: TRUST Takeover

Post  rawlings09 Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:45 pm

Definately worth doing! TRUST Takeover 58547
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditch Events Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:22 am

Are the grounds privately owned?
Redditch Events
Redditch Events
Evo-Stik Division one

https://www.facebook.com/redditch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:44 am

The council gave us a 99 year lease on the ground back in the late 1980's.As for the trust taking over the club i'm not sure(this is purely my opinion)yes funds could possibly be raised to have at least a share in the club,that would give us a say on issues within the club,as for a total takeover?i would say no.Simply because even if enough money was raised to buy the club and satisfy excisting shareholders,could the trust keep up with the day to day running costs of the club.I would think we would need average gates of around 350 -400+ to meet those costs,so as to avoid people always digging into their own pocket as we all know that can't go on forever.I know we hold up Telford,Bromsgrove as the way forward,but they have a big advantage over us the people of their towns have proved they want a football club,and have backed them week in week out,and not just for the odd FA cup tie and B'ham senior cup final.When Ken announced the problems prior to the Hyde game,what response did we get att 201,and 15/20 0f them were from Hyde.

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:25 am

toffeeman wrote: even if enough money was raised to buy the club and satisfy excisting shareholders,could the trust keep up with the day to day running costs of the club..

Ken does... TRUST Takeover 58547
Ken Does but Can't......For Fans to Take over the club you need way more fans than what we have and only a percentage of these are in the TRUST who we are saying should take over the club, Also the amount of money that is needed on just the day to day running of the club is more than we could provide without thinking about staff and player budgets,servicing loans etc.
We can't get the numbers in just to watch the game let alone run the club,Lets be realistic and just help run the club. This is more a case of all hands on deck and everyone mucking in, If we can stay within the realm of sensible thinking we have a better chance of saving the club.
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

TRUST Takeover Empty Remember Plan B.

Post  Red04 Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:46 pm

A few seasons ago this was talked about in the press & a meeting with fans. The idea seem really good at the time & quite a number of us got excited. Sadly though it never came. Could the fans run Redditch United, back then it seemed possible, this time round I'm not so sure.

Red04
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down