Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED - Programmes and photo's

+3
Redditch Events
Redditchbluenose86
ted striker
7 posters

Go down

WANTED - Programmes and photo's Empty WANTED - Programmes and photo's

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:48 am

WANTED - Programmes and photo's.
Just to update on The RUFC Picture Archive, The Archive is coming together nicely and we now have 918 Viewable items online including 226 programmes and 392 pictures of action on the pitch.
The Three main benefits are that there his a visual History of Redditch United Football Club For future generations, we can enjoy looking back at the Highs and Lows of Years gone by following the Reds Home and Away and great FREE Promotion on the net(if you type in Redditch united and google image it there is 80% more now than at the start of the season). :dance:
So just a reminder that if anyone has any programmes, photo's, Press cuttings, Etc. and are happy for them to be copied(scanned,emailed,photographed) then please let me know Very Happy If you would like to Sell your old Programmes or donate them then speak to one of the Rawlings Clan(club shop) on here or on Match Days Very Happy
Thanks
Jeff

Back to top Go down

WANTED - Programmes and photo's Empty Re: WANTED - Programmes and photo's

Post  ted striker Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:09 am

I have a box of programmes, mainly from Reds games since 1998/9 when I first started following the club, with some older Redditch, Villa and other programmes. You are welcome to have them for the purposes of scanning images, then when you're done feel free to pass them onto the Rawlings Family (dum-dum-dum-dum click-click) to sell in the club shop if they're worth anything. They've moved with me the last 5 or 6 times I've moved house, and I think enough is enough.

PM me to arrange a time to meet up and hand them over!

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:51 am

ted striker wrote:I have a box of programmes, mainly from Reds games since 1998/9 when I first started following the club, with some older Redditch, Villa and other programmes. You are welcome to have them for the purposes of scanning images, then when you're done feel free to pass them onto the Rawlings Family (dum-dum-dum-dum click-click) to sell in the club shop if they're worth anything. They've moved with me the last 5 or 6 times I've moved house, and I think enough is enough.

PM me to arrange a time to meet up and hand them over!
Thanks Ted, I have pm'd you. :dance:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:19 am

A Huge Thanks to Ted Striker who has donated 355 Programmes for the archive, these include 173 RUFC Home Programmes, 140 RUFC Away Programmes and 42 Various non RUFC Related Programmes.
I will now endeavour to scan them and add them online(most of these are ones not yet in the archive!), after that it is Ted's wish for them to be sold off and proceeds to be used in our mission to save the club.
Cheers mate Beer Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:38 am

Fair play Ted Beer Cheers

And keep up the good work Jeff, looks good!
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditch Events Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:02 am

Google images is picking up the content Beer Cheers

Could we have the forum address, RUTD, and RUSE published in programs, say?
Redditch Events
Redditch Events
Evo-Stik Division one

https://www.facebook.com/redditch

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:02 am

Thanks Rob!!!
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:04 am

Redjeff wrote:A Huge Thanks to Ted Striker who has donated 355 Programmes for the archive, these include 173 RUFC Home Programmes, 140 RUFC Away Programmes and 42 Various non RUFC Related Programmes.
I will now endeavour to scan them and add them online(most of these are ones not yet in the archive!), after that it is Ted's wish for them to be sold off and proceeds to be used in our mission to save the club.
Cheers mate Beer Cheers

Top Work SuperTed Very Happy

Great donation Beer Cheers
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:01 pm

And also a massive thanks to the guy who donated the Anglo-Italian & Peterborough programmes that fetched a few quid in the auction Beer Cheers
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:27 pm

That'll be Matt. Beer Cheers
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Redjeff wrote:A Huge Thanks to Ted Striker who has donated 355 Programmes for the archive, these include 173 RUFC Home Programmes, 140 RUFC Away Programmes and 42 Various non RUFC Related Programmes.
Cheers mate Beer Cheers

No worries - to be honest even I didn't realise there were that many in there! That's three fewer boxes of stuff to lug around the next time I move house!

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:28 am

ted striker wrote:
Cheers mate Beer Cheers

No worries - to be honest even I didn't realise there were that many in there! That's three fewer boxes of stuff to lug around the next time I move house!

We'll take them off you mate. :dance:
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:03 pm

rawlings09 wrote:
ted striker wrote:
Cheers mate Beer Cheers

We'll take them off you mate. :dance:

Yes, let us know when its convient for you and the Rawlings family da da dum click click will be round to collect them. Beer Cheers
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:08 am

There seems to be confusion here,We already have the Programmes!
I collected from Rob on Monday and have already scanned the lot, I am in the process of Uploading to the archive as I type this and there are now 294 Home programmes Ranging from 1947 - 2010. Later on to day we will also have well 100 Redditch Away Programmes Ranging from 1963 - 2010 in the archive,The Home Programmes have been invaluable as they have completed some seasons.
Then as Rob wished I shall hand over to the club shop on Tuesday to be sold and money raised to go to TRUST.
Senile :dance: Beer Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down