Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Pictures for the archive from the club house

4 posters

Go down

New Pictures for the archive from the club house Empty New Pictures for the archive from the club house

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:28 am

Two new pics ,1920 and 1952/53 (a little taster ) from the Club House https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=101034&id=1140579742 , There are a total of 15 Team line ups, Various directors and staff line ups,certificates and articles which should all be up online by the end of the week.
Whilst we were there today we found 20 or so "celebrities at the Valley" photos including George Best,Sir Stanley Mathews cutting the ribbon to open the club house, jack and Bobby Charlton plus many more legends of football, All of these will be included in the Archive and be cleaned before going back to the Valley.

Back to top Go down

New Pictures for the archive from the club house Empty Re: New Pictures for the archive from the club house

Post  in2thevalley Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:59 am

I've said it before and I'll say it again, jeff you are doing an absolutely brilliant job Cup Cup
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

New Pictures for the archive from the club house Empty Re: New Pictures for the archive from the club house

Post  rawlings09 Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:35 am

Some great pics Jeff, i think you'll need to upload them onto here if possible, for the benefit of those who don't have Facebook! :dance:
Keep up the good work mate!
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:43 am

rawlings09 wrote:Some great pics Jeff, i think you'll need to upload them onto here if possible, for the benefit of those who don't have Facebook! :dance:
Keep up the good work mate!
thats ok mate but i think you can only do 1 at a time so it wont be till next week,its going to take all week to take these pictures out of frame, scan, clean glass and frames and put back together (some need repairing). every one will be able to have a disk which will be even better. :dance: :dance:
Hang on...... you don't need facebook to view. if you go home page here and then in to Pics & Vids gallery, click any of the links anyone can view cant they?

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:33 am

Jeff, top work!

JBS can put them onto the TRUST Website if you have copies, shall I email you his email address so you could send him a selection to put up on the website? If so PM your email address
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Leethall wrote:Jeff, top work!

JBS can put them onto the TRUST Website if you have copies, shall I email you his email address so you could send him a selection to put up on the website? If so PM your email address
would it be better if I gave you a hard disk(hundreds of pics)? if so I will sort once I have these clubhouse pictures scanned, I could have it done by a our next home game 15th against Drolysden. ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:15 am

Just had a quick count of pictures we now have online to date and there are 1376 :dance: we are averaging 30 new pics a week so please keep them coming guy's :dance: :dance: :dance: ps Just realised some of the folders were not viewable to everyone, All folders can be viewed via the links page even if you are not on face book or not added as a friend! :dance:

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditch Events Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:32 am

Leethall wrote: JBS can put them onto the TRUST Website

You have a website now? What is the address?
Redditch Events
Redditch Events
Evo-Stik Division one

https://www.facebook.com/redditch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down