Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redditch v Hinckley

+4
rawlings09
Redditchbluenose86
Leethall
fingers
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Redditch v Hinckley - Page 2 Empty Re: Redditch v Hinckley

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:01 am

alottmentender wrote:i was right in line with penalty box and dormand was well outside the box and definetly handball,he should have known better and if he wasnt sure he could have kicked it,yes it was muddy but no excuses for handling it.
the more I look at it the more it looks out but only just (inches at most), so im not sure where "well outside the box" comes from and two of the guy's I spoke to I know very well and are not people who exaggerate. I am sticking with yellow at most.

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:50 am

really gutted for the boys having 10 men against 12 (the ref) was always going to make things difficult. Why oh why do they send such dross down to the valley to officiate games? It beggars believe some of the decisions thta the "Ref" made and the fact that he got paid for those decisions really amazes me. When your down you are down but we will still keep fighting. cheers cheers cheers cheers
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:31 am

There are two things to consider on the Dormand decision, was it out of the box and did it deny a clear goalscoring opportunity?

The fact that he says there was inches in it means he knows it was out, so it's a foul.

Did it deny a goalscoring opportunity? Well had he not touched the ball the forward would have caught the ball, probably to the right of the penalty area just inside with no one to beat. So the answer is yes.

The fact he could have kicked it and prevented a goalscoring opportunity is not relevant as the player (Dormand) didn't do that.

Correct decision without question.
fingers
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/romulus/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2