Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prouder than EVER to be a Red

5 posters

Go down

Prouder than EVER to be a Red Empty Prouder than EVER to be a Red

Post  porrohman Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:52 am

Forget today, relegation yadda yadda yadda. What we have done to keep a football club in this town this season has been remarkable. I'll take relegation and having a team to follow any day over going bust!We are entering a new incredibly exciting phase for our club, DEBT FREE, with the enthusiasm of Chris, Fenners, and Sallie, along with TRUST and all our other fans our future is looking brilliant.
Look at how tidy the club is looking after just over a week since the takeover...Sallie was in the Kingfisher all day Thursday trying to sell boards, programme space etc...Chris was at training Thurdsay night, meeting the Youth teams, having a chat with anyone that wanted a chat, Fenners is at the club all day every day....let's all work over the summer to bring the fans back, we have alot of events planned so let's all muck in together!!!
In the words of a man who really galvanised supporters and we all owe so much to as we really wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him...
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!!!!!! UP THE REDS!!!! Bring on next season!!!
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Prouder than EVER to be a Red Empty Re: Prouder than EVER to be a Red

Post  Leethall Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:14 pm

porrohman wrote:Forget today, relegation yadda yadda yadda. What we have done to keep a football club in this town this season has been remarkable. I'll take relegation and having a team to follow any day over going bust!We are entering a new incredibly exciting phase for our club, DEBT FREE, with the enthusiasm of Chris, Fenners, and Sallie, along with TRUST and all our other fans our future is looking brilliant.
Look at how tidy the club is looking after just over a week since the takeover...Sallie was in the Kingfisher all day Thursday trying to sell boards, programme space etc...Chris was at training Thurdsay night, meeting the Youth teams, having a chat with anyone that wanted a chat, Fenners is at the club all day every day....let's all work over the summer to bring the fans back, we have alot of events planned so let's all muck in together!!!
In the words of a man who really galvanised supporters and we all owe so much to as we really wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him...
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!!!!!! UP THE REDS!!!! Bring on next season!!!

Agree mate. Being realistic we were down before a ball was kicked and was evident within the 1st month of the season!

As we still have a club that is the main thing Very Happy
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:31 pm

Porrohman..you are 100% correct.

One step back, 2 steps forward....the most important thing is the club is alive and it sounds as though things are really moving.

I was just reading the message about the playing budgets in this league....those Chairman should be thrown in jail for rape and pillage...absolutely disgusting...how the hell can Alfreton be spending 70k at MONTH...that is just stupidity beyond anything I have ever heard in my life!

OK, Man City, Chelsea etc....but Alfreton? The directors at that club should hold their head in shame because they will kill that club, ala Ilkeston.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:13 pm

If i didn't have my job, i'd probs be down that club every day with Fenners offering my services! But i need the money to watch the games Sad

Still, Very proud! This season weren't easy, but i reckon more happened in 1 season at Redditch then 3 seasons at Man United!

Up The Reds!!
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:55 am

This season has been an evetful one to say the least, The most important thing is that we still ahve a club to follow. While there was uncertantity at one stage as if we would be playing again, the one thing that remained constant, was the TRUST support and the die hard fans, who have remained loyal and dedicated throughout the season. A huge thank you to each and everyone of you, for your patience and loyality. And now, hopefully we will rise like a phoenix out of the ashes and rise up the leagues.

Come on you Reds
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:49 am

+1 to all of the above, I am well proud of Redditch United and even more Proud of what we have achieved through hard work and perseverance this past year. This is a great time in History to be a RED and I am proud to be a part of it, may it continue for the next 120+ years. Beer Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:04 am

WE ARE GOING DOWN,but who cares we have a secure future and WE WILL BE BACK.Well done to everyone involved in making this deal possible.Mind you can't wait for the worst season in our history to come to an end so we can start again with fresh hope.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum