Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Ground and Club shop photies please

Go down

More Ground and Club shop photies please Empty More Ground and Club shop photies please

Post  StockportReds Thu May 26, 2011 5:01 am

Anyone got more recent photies of both how the ground and club shop are looking after all the work thats been put in?

Can you post them here rather than Facebook as I dont have an account and I dont really want one either. Senile

Keep up the good work and the faith

UTR

StockportReds
StockportReds
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

More Ground and Club shop photies please Empty Re: More Ground and Club shop photies please

Post  Guest Fri May 27, 2011 2:39 pm

StockportReds wrote:Anyone got more recent photies of both how the ground and club shop are looking after all the work thats been put in?

Can you post them here rather than Facebook as I dont have an account and I dont really want one either. Senile

Keep up the good work and the faith

UTR

No problem mate, I will put a load up next week as by then the shop will be complete inside and out and the main stand painted from top to bottom, oh and the pitch should be green!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

More Ground and Club shop photies please Empty Re: More Ground and Club shop photies please

Post  StockportReds Fri May 27, 2011 3:02 pm

Excellent look forward to seeing them soon Jeff cheers
StockportReds
StockportReds
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down