Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011/12 RUFC 1st XI Squad

3 posters

Go down

2011/12 RUFC 1st XI Squad Empty 2011/12 RUFC 1st XI Squad

Post  Leethall Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:26 am

Admin - Can we make this a sticky?

It would be good for the 1st XI Squad to be posted so we can keep track of the number of players used during the season.

Players so far (may have not actually signed):

Jake Bedford
Josh Quaynor
Eliot Nash
Jemiah Richards
Josh McKenzie
Tommy Warmer
Brad Bullimore
Dean Coleman
Phil Green
David Blenkinsopp
Mark Hands
Adam Wood
Aaron Moses Garvey
Paul Dowset
Lei Brown
Luke Green
Tesfa Robinson
Cameron Jones

If we can make this into a list once we know we can then track it throughout the season! Rawlings - Can you be in charge of this??!!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

2011/12 RUFC 1st XI Squad Empty Re: 2011/12 RUFC 1st XI Squad

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:53 am

I've made it a sticky and added a few players
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:10 am

Is Jordan Fitzpatrick at the club?
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  ldnblues/redditch Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:24 am

Not sure where was the best place for this but since this is a discussion on players signed this looked like the best place.

If any of you guys know any of the coaching staff then perhaps you could pass this on. I hear evesham have 2 african players playing for them that stood out head and shoulders above the others last year.

I would imagine redditch would be a far more attractive proposition tbh.

ldnblues/redditch
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:55 am

ldnblues/redditch wrote:Not sure where was the best place for this but since this is a discussion on players signed this looked like the best place.

If any of you guys know any of the coaching staff then perhaps you could pass this on. I hear evesham have 2 african players playing for them that stood out head and shoulders above the others last year.

They have 3 Ghanians playing for them. They are class players who study at Hartlebury college I believe. They are Mensah, Shaze and Accam. Doubt they would leave as they are on decent money @ Evesham I'd imagine plus 2 of them have been having football league trials. Link up well the 3 of them with the centre midfielder the spitting imagine of Michael Essien!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  ldnblues/redditch Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:17 am

Leethall wrote:
ldnblues/redditch wrote:Not sure where was the best place for this but since this is a discussion on players signed this looked like the best place.

They have 3 Ghanians playing for them. They are class players who study at Hartlebury college I believe. They are Mensah, Shaze and Accam. Doubt they would leave as they are on decent money @ Evesham I'd imagine plus 2 of them have been having football league trials. Link up well the 3 of them with the centre midfielder the spitting imagine of Michael Essien!

Thanx for the reply looks like you know your stuff. Do you know where on trial these players are?

ldnblues/redditch
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:25 pm

ldnblues/redditch wrote:
Leethall wrote:

Thanx for the reply looks like you know your stuff. Do you know where on trial these players are?

I went to watch Evesham v Oxford on Saturday and the 3 Ghanian's are all elsewhere. 2 are playing in the Swedish League Div 1 (or Div 2) and are apparently on £1k a week! The other is at the Nike Academy whatever that is!

Evesham were pretty poor to be fair, Simon Fitter though played well!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down