Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bromsgrove sporting/vermin. The real reason they didn't show up

4 posters

Go down

Bromsgrove sporting/vermin.  The real reason they didn't show up Empty Bromsgrove sporting/vermin. The real reason they didn't show up

Post  Fat Ron Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:35 am

I heard from a very reliable source, the reasons why only 4-5 of there pikey fans showed up, was.. thats all they got Point and laugh !! I dont know whose idea it was to play them, but will they now have the decency to foot the bill to fumigate the place,now that the 6 fingered banjo playing in-bred freaks have set foot in our ground. I wandered what the stench was when i got there. The answer, the stench of poverty = Bromsgrove..
Perhaps they had a bad month selling copies of the big issue or no one stopped to pick up any hitch hikers that looked like the cast of deliverance on tour,why so few got here. I hope they wiped their feet before they left that trampy,flea bitten hovel of a town.. Next time they play Redditch can someone please,please put pegs on the gate so I can put 1 on my nose so I don't have to smell ,the stinking bromsgrove p*ss stained tramps..The way they were hanging round the bins to pick out the scraps of food people threw away.. Like a plauge of rats...Anyway all I want to add on the subject of the vermin is .....
bromsgrove sporting Point and laugh Point and laugh Point and laugh Point and laugh ..
Fat Ron

Fat Ron
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Bromsgrove sporting/vermin.  The real reason they didn't show up Empty Re: Bromsgrove sporting/vermin. The real reason they didn't show up

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:52 am

Rant of the year!
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bromsgrove sporting/vermin.  The real reason they didn't show up Empty Re: Bromsgrove sporting/vermin. The real reason they didn't show up

Post  in2thevalley Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:53 am

Indeed!!
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrace Guy Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:31 am

Hahahahahaha! I have always said that if Reds vs B********e was a Premier League game it would make Villa, Blues look like a teddy bears picnic. I don't condone any violence but a healthy hatred always spices things up and we've always had that. It's needles vs nails and back in the day it must have been one of the best non league derbies around. I remember when we thrashed them at home in our promotion season in front of well over a thousand, trebling the average gate that year. For the crowds to suddenly flock in like that is proof if any was needed that the hostility still exists and when we meet Sporting in a competitive fixture I don't believe for a second that it will be any less of a spectacle than if it were Rovers. I wish they'd get rid of those shirts though, far better being green and white s***e!
Terrace Guy
Terrace Guy
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down