Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redditch 0 Hednesford 2

+2
Mrs Moor
Leethall
6 posters

Go down

Redditch 0 Hednesford 2 Empty Redditch 0 Hednesford 2

Post  Leethall Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:50 am

Absolute shocking performance again I am afraid to say. Coleman let on in through his hands and legs and I think we had about 2 shots.

Moses Garvery playing Centre Midfield?.....

No ideas in the final 3rd. Poor all around and Hednesford had a stroll today, the number 8 was top class and ran the show playing in the hole where neither centre midfielder could really work out what the problem was.

Still Rawlings was still wanker over Tommy as he has a picture of him from the programme now Banana sex Dance Fishing lol!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Redditch 0 Hednesford 2 Empty Re: Redditch 0 Hednesford 2

Post  Mrs Moor Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:56 am

Better wake the Dream Team up for Stratford.

Three games three losses, are you really sure Hydey walks on water ............... Crying with laughter

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:07 am

Mrs Moor wrote:Better wake the Dream Team up for Stratford.

Three games three losses, are you really sure Hydey walks on water ............... Crying with laughter

We won't be playing Stratford as they have an FA Cup Replay having drawn 5-5 via Newcastle Town!

I hear it is Tom Berwick we are after? I don't think it matters who is up front as they don't get any service Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall

Blenkinsopp has walked as well Screen Punch Screen Punch Screen Punch
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:24 pm

They tryed more than under socket just that the quality was missing, hendersford are a good team,redditch going in the right direction imo
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:20 pm

what little i saw of the game I was impressed with (sorry Leethal but TW again a star) missed all the second half mopping out the club shop due to someRedditch 0 Hednesford 2 173617 flooding the toilets with paper and then flushing them.causing a lot a "water" to seep into the club. SUCH FUN
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:57 pm

redditch born wrote:They tryed more than under socket just that the quality was missing, hendersford are a good team,redditch going in the right direction imo
+1 its going in the direction, the guy's need a bit of time. Hednesford fans said it took them some time to get a good team together and they were like us before there rebuild.hinge and brackett are past now lets look forward.

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:06 am

Nearly half a team out through injuries/cup tied against a decent Hednesford side...just proved again the fringe players will need to improve alot to get a start. Most on here predicted a defeat, Deano handed them the second goal....Hednesford number 8 was quality. Ran the show. Missed Will in the middle yesterday. Signs are there though, Connor looked quite good up top, get him some better service and I think he'll do well. Looking forward to the next few games to see who we get in. Real optimism in the Cedar Rd about the new side being built...
Minus Point- Joe Harris. Seems to have lost all his talent with the weight he lost in the summer.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:56 am

in2thevalley wrote:what little i saw of the game I was impressed with (sorry Leethal but TW again a star)

You can't knock the effort TW puts in but he has no quality to provide to the forwards, he needs a centre midfielder who can run at the opposition or play in the forwards besides him. Unfortunately this is a consistent observation backed up by 2 experienced footballing people I was with yesterday.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:58 am

in2thevalley wrote:flooding the toilets with paper and then flushing them.causing a lot a "water" to seep into the club. SUCH FUN

Was it Porrohman or Kimbo who were on the Full of sh*t ?

Should have said as I was stood with a plumber!

On a serious note I hope it has not caused any damage to the club shop
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:42 am

Leethall wrote:
Still Rawlings was still wanker over Tommy as he has a picture of him from the programme now Banana sex Dance Fishing lol!

He hangs in a gold plated picture frame by my bed surrounded by red and white candles... a sort of Shrine, if you will.

Talk about players having a connection with the fans I love you

Haha just kidding, class player though!
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:13 am

Leethall wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:flooding the toilets with paper and then flushing them.causing a lot a "water" to seep into the club. SUCH FUN

Was it Porrohman or Kimbo who were on the Redditch 0 Hednesford 2 34064 ?

Should have said as I was stood with a plumber!

On a serious note I hope it has not caused any damage to the club shop

HEAVEN FOR -BID IT WAS THOSE TWO ON THE Redditch 0 Hednesford 2 34064 BECAUSE I WOULD STILL BE THERE NOW.Redditch 0 Hednesford 2 1834

FORTUNATELY I MANAGED TO SAVE THE STOCK AND MOVE IT QUICKLY AWAY FROM THE WALLS, MY CONCERN WAS THE ELECTRICS, BUT IT APPEARS THEY ARE OK.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down