Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans Forum Tomorrow

+3
Leethall
rawlings09
porrohman
7 posters

Go down

Fans Forum Tomorrow Empty Fans Forum Tomorrow

Post  porrohman Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:32 pm

I guess all the new member(s) ( **coughs**) will all be at the fans forum tomorrow!
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Fans Forum Tomorrow Empty Re: Fans Forum Tomorrow

Post  rawlings09 Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Yeah, so you can all say to the faces of the men you've been slating since you've joined this forum what you've said and what your opinions are of them.

You can also Tell fenners, to his face, that he has no contacts.

Or i'm sure most of you are happy to hide behind the keyboard and continue to bicycle them off!
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Unfortunately I am playing football.

Tell Fenners he runs like a monkey in his technical area Very Happy
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Bonehead Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:08 pm

rawlings09 wrote:Yeah, so you can all say to the faces of the men you've been slating since you've joined this forum what you've said and what your opinions are of them.

Or i'm sure most of you are happy to hide behind the keyboard and continue to bicycle them off!

I'm sure Rowly1971 looks forward to you calling him "a sh*t stirring prick" to his face at the next Redditch United game he attends. Glass houses?
Mr Bonehead
Mr Bonehead
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Mr Bonehead wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:Yeah, so you can all say to the faces of the men you've been slating since you've joined this forum what you've said and what your opinions are of them.

I'm sure Rowly1971 looks forward to you calling him "a sh*t stirring prick" to his face at the next Redditch United game he attends. Glass houses?

I will be attending more home games this season that Rowly...especially when his mucca gets in at Bumsgrove...MASSIVE!
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Bonehead Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Bob Marley wrote:
Mr Bonehead wrote:

I will be attending more home games this season that Rowly...especially when his mucca gets in at Bumsgrove...MASSIVE!

The point remains the same.
Mr Bonehead
Mr Bonehead
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:43 pm

But he will not get the opportunity...I have not seen Kev Rowlands at the Reds for years until Smudger was brought in by Soccerette....now he will be at Sporting.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Bonehead Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Bob Marley wrote:But he will not get the opportunity...I have not seen Kev Rowlands at the Reds for years until Smudger was brought in by Soccerette....now he will be at Sporting.

That wasn't the point as I'm sure you know. An individual who has called someone a "sh*t stirring prick" on this forum is lecturing others to back up their comments face to face with the management at Redditch.
Mr Bonehead
Mr Bonehead
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  reds Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:39 am

Crying with laughter
Mr Bonehead wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:But he will not get the opportunity...I have not seen Kev Rowlands at the Reds for years until Smudger was brought in by Soccerette....now he will be at Sporting.

That wasn't the point as I'm sure you know. An individual who has called someone a "sh*t stirring prick" on this forum is lecturing others to back up their comments face to face with the management at Redditch.

Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter

reds
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  reds Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:42 am

porrohman wrote:I guess all the new member(s) ( **coughs**) will all be at the fans forum tomorrow!

Mark hopefully I will be there. Very Happy Very Happy Peraphs you can tell us your plans. Please say you are going back into the comercial office affraid

reds
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:05 pm

is this a case of do as i say or do as i do?
would you like to explain face to face your sh*t stirring prick comment at 1 of the home games rather than from behind your keyboard?

there is so much 1 rule for new posters 1 rule for old on here.
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down