Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thirsty First Team Thursday

+4
ROWLY1971
Leethall
littleworthred
porrohman
8 posters

Go down

Thirsty First Team Thursday  Empty Thirsty First Team Thursday

Post  porrohman Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:41 am

Anyone popping down for a jar tonight?
£2.50 / pint on selected beers.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Thirsty First Team Thursday  Empty Re: Thirsty First Team Thursday

Post  littleworthred Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:06 am

porrohman wrote:Anyone popping down for a jar tonight?
+ A couple of new players in tonight ready for Saturdays game so well worth coming down to have a look. Very Happy
littleworthred
littleworthred
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:58 am

littleworthred wrote:
+ A couple of new players in tonight ready for Saturdays game so well worth coming down to have a look. Very Happy

So what new players have signed?

Distinct lack of news on the "Official Website" that reminds me of previous RUFC. Communication is pretty poor on what is happening with the Senior Team Head against wall
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  littleworthred Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:23 am

Leethall wrote:
littleworthred wrote:

Distinct lack of news on the "Official Website" that reminds me of previous RUFC. Communication is pretty poor on what is happening with the Senior Team Head against wall
That's what the forum was for to help communicate the 1st team news Head against wall , yes we are aware of the web site issues and are working to sort it out. New players last night were as follows, Luke Williams - Left Winger previously at Bedworth utd and Coventry Sphinx and Liam Hynes Centre Forward from Banbury.
littleworthred
littleworthred
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:49 am

littleworthred wrote:
Leethall wrote:
littleworthred wrote:

That's what the forum was for to help communicate the 1st team news Head against wall , yes we are aware of the web site issues and are working to sort it out. New players last night were as follows, Luke Williams - Left Winger previously at Bedworth utd and Coventry Sphinx and Liam Hynes Centre Forward from Banbury.

The club have a official website which is rarely used and kept updated which is a key communication vehicle. This forum is not the place to announce the ins and outs of the 1st team squad. We discuss here what we think.

I am getting a little fed up arriving at a match day and trying to work out who is playing. It is a bit like going to American Discount Golf and just picking up different clubs and putting these into your golf bag!

So what is the match day squad?

I really hope that waste of space Moses-Garvey is not playing today.....
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:00 am

littleworthred wrote: New players last night were as follows, Luke Williams - Left Winger previously at Bedworth utd and Coventry Sphinx and Liam Hynes Centre Forward from Banbury.

I posted 30th last month that Luke was signing (£80 week from Alliance football) does this mean this was his 1st session or just the timing of posts/questions? Whats known about Liam and are they facing Cambridge today?

*just a note. I believe Cov Sphinx in the Alliance do not pay* Rolling Eyes
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:37 am

Is it me?? what the f**k we getting players in from that level! All week been listening to the crap about links with Telford. 2 years ago or could be 3? we were better than them, a lot better!! watched home and away we were better, Could of loaned them a couple of players now we got ex cov spinx and bedworth players and people getting excited about it?? Thank F**k the beer and chips have improved thats all I can say!!!!!!!
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  lewism5964 Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:45 am

lewism5964
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  littleworthred Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:20 am

As usual its Thirsty first team Thursday and again there is special prices on selected beers, it would be great to see some more/new faces down there and I can tell you the players really appreciate the support they get during training as they do on Match day's. It is also part of the importance of getting the income streams up which will convert directly into a bigger playing budget so just 5 more of you on Thursdays will make a difference, so please come along have some fun and help the Club build a better Team for better future for us all.
littleworthred
littleworthred
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:40 am

Leethall wrote:
littleworthred wrote:

Speaking of the website, I'm pretty sure that I heard a radio advert on Touch FM today, promoting the club via the website.

Yes, it's not perfect and it's not the slickest site ever, but it serves it's purpose. Most importantly, it's better than anything we've seen before. We are heading in the right direction. As for radio advertising...that's a first!
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  littleworthred Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:14 am

Leethall wrote:
littleworthred wrote:

new players and updates on the web site and being updated as I type this. Cool
littleworthred
littleworthred
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Rudolph Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:14 pm

[/quote]
new players and updates on the web site and being updated as I type this. Cool [/quote]

Hows about someone updates the "Next Game" scrolling banner on this site Rolling Eyes

Rudolph
Sunday League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down