Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenners Has His Say......

+11
nevergreen
littleworthred
ted striker
Mrs Moor
del boy
ROWLY1971
porrohman
WishuknewWho
Bob Marley
redditch born
Leethall
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fenners Has His Say...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Fenners Has His Say......

Post  Mrs Moor Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Tim_S wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:
I have posted the only fact regarding Mark Fenemore and that is Mr Swan offered him the Managers job (solo) and therefore Mr Swan removed Graham Hyde from the Managers position at the football club.

IF MF had taken the role then Hyde would have been replaced. But as he did not, I would assume Hyde was never relieved of his position as Manager, and therefore never replaced? Therefore I would assume the above is not a fact?

Hi Tim

I think you will find the fact was the OFFER and not the OUTCOME.

Nice try though, Head against wall Head against wall

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:15 am

Wishuknewwho..No we don't actually. Just another one who's jumping on the knock Hydey bandwagon. I'll remind you you ALL had an opportunity recently to air your views face to face at the fans forum.. NONE of you took it. The fact the you hide behind your keyboards and make silly like remarks like school children sums it all up for me. You are on the wind up and getting a bit peeved as not alot of people care what you think.
Mrs Moor is trying to back track and ignoring the previous posts stating his less than complimentry views on Hyde. He just ignores posts that show him up. How convenient. From a guy that follows another team...
Imagine a caller on 606 tonight with Alan Green...
Green 'next we have a Derby County fan its Bill..Hi Bill What do you want to say?'
Bill: ' Hi Alan..it's just to say the new Plymouth Argyle coach is deadwood, he'll lead them nowhere.....I've watched Plymouth this season and I'll watch them again and believe me Argyle fans with this coach you are flogging a dead horse....don't you think Alan?...Alan.....ALAN..ARE YOU THERE?
Green : zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:19 am

WishuknewWho wrote:Well tbh the only reason I now post on here is because we were forced to registrer if I wanted to continue readin this forum, so now I might aswell throw in my ten pence worth cause I want to. Now if that wasn't changed me personally would of continued to pop in a read the pathetic comments posted by u long term supporters as u call yourselves. So now you have no chioce but read the new posters if you like what's said or not.

Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter

No one is "Forced" to register Crying with laughter maybe you personally can keep reading but not post? That can't be too hard for you as you clearly seem like an intellegent person!

Nobody asked you to join this forum, no one cares about your posts Smile
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:49 am

porrohman wrote:
Mrs Moor is trying to back track and ignoring the previous posts stating his less than complimentry views on Hyde. He just ignores posts that show him up. How convenient. From a guy that follows another team...
Imagine a caller on 606 tonight with Alan Green...
Green 'next we have a Derby County fan its Bill..Hi Bill What do you want to say?'
Bill: ' Hi Alan..it's just to say the new Plymouth Argyle coach is deadwood, he'll lead them nowhere.....I've watched Plymouth this season and I'll watch them again and believe me Argyle fans with this coach you are flogging a dead horse....don't you think Alan?...Alan.....ALAN..ARE YOU THERE?
Green : zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quality Crying with laughter
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:53 am

porrohman wrote:Mrs Moor is trying to back track and ignoring the previous posts stating his less than complimentry views on Hyde. He just ignores posts that show him up. How convenient. From a guy that follows another team...

Shock horror Mrs Moor on here giving Graham Hyde grief. I think 95% of posts are on Graham Hyde this and that and picking up facts from press releases, hearsay etc. Nothing about actually seeing or hearing what he has done at training, games etc first hand. All rather boring and just here to Fishing
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:07 am

Well Hyde isnt my cup of tea either, but Im still coming along today hoping for a win, and if not then a decent team performance and application, and if not Ive paid my money I'll say my piece!

IF we play nice football today but dont get the result I will praise the performance and ignore the result.

IF we play crap football but get the result I will applaud only the victory.

IF we play crap AND lose..... then I will pass my opinions and they wont be a childish vendetta against a man who isnt my cup of tea.

Its all about opinions
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:20 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:
IF we play nice football today but dont get the result I will praise the performance and ignore the result.

IF we play crap football but get the result I will applaud only the victory.

IF we play crap AND lose..... then I will pass my opinions and they wont be a childish vendetta against a man who isnt my cup of tea.

Its all about opinions

Agree Rowly, my views as well about the football are about exactly that, I am not interested in liking management personally as I do not know them. It is about how the team do.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:24 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:I don't think anyone has a problem with any posts that are factual

My opinion was that he always wanted to be more involved in the playing side and when the opportunity came around after the S&S fiasco, he was happy to join the management team....not really with a clear directive of 'who does what' or 'how is this going to work'....again, my opinion.

It was clear that Mark and Graham was never going to work...and it boiled down to a choice between the 2.
My opion is that Graham is the better option...purely from a footballing point of view and would of been my choice instead of the S&S appointment.

Ask's for FACTS and posts OPINIONS ......... Head against wall Head against wall

Mrs Bore...you really are a knuckle head.

You call me an internet warrior? Am I the one continuing to post diatribe on other clubs supporter's forum?

Yes, I call for facts about the sh#t you post about our club.
No, I have never called for facts about what happens on the field...we only have opinions...unless you are the manager.....?

You should nip over and contribute to the clusterf#ck that is the MFC....or are you already there? Sleep
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Rudolph Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Bob Marley wrote:

You should nip over and contribute to the clusterf#ck that is the MFC....or are you already there? Sleep

YES!!! Can you guess who? Not too difficult a task

Rudolph
Sunday League

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Leethall wrote:
porrohman wrote:Mrs Moor is trying to back track and ignoring the previous posts stating his less than complimentry views on Hyde. He just ignores posts that show him up. How convenient. From a guy that follows another team...

Shock horror Mrs Moor on here giving Graham Hyde grief. I think 95% of posts are on Graham Hyde this and that and picking up facts from press releases, hearsay etc. Nothing about actually seeing or hearing what he has done at training, games etc first hand. All rather boring and just here to Fishing

Hi Leethall

Press Releases & Hearsay .......... Crying with laughter

I gave you a direct quote from a three man meeting behind closed doors that took place last Saturday at your club, i don't think that was in a Press release or hearsay...........Do You?

Why don't you ask Graham which MFC clubs he contacted during the week asking for advice on players, don't think you will find that in a Press release............Do You?

Oh and i could tell you what some of the players think of this wonderful training you keep banging on about but i don't think that would be fair............Do You?

Good result today against one of the top sides, let's hope this is the start of an upturn in fortunes.

I will try my best to be as accurate as you in future Leethall, last week you had us bottom of the league when we were not even in the bottom three.............. Crying with laughter Crying with laughter

Last edited by Mrs Moor on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:31 pm

Bob Marley wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:I don't think anyone has a problem with any posts that are factual

My opinion was that he always wanted to be more involved in the playing side and when the opportunity came around after the S&S fiasco, he was happy to join the management team....not really with a clear directive of 'who does what' or 'how is this going to work'....again, my opinion.

It was clear that Mark and Graham was never going to work...and it boiled down to a choice between the 2.
My opion is that Graham is the better option...purely from a footballing point of view and would of been my choice instead of the S&S appointment.

Ask's for FACTS and posts OPINIONS ......... Head against wall Head against wall

Mrs Bore...you really are a knuckle head.

You call me an internet warrior? Am I the one continuing to post diatribe on other clubs supporter's forum?

Yes, I call for facts about the sh#t you post about our club.
No, I have never called for facts about what happens on the field...we only have opinions...unless you are the manager.....?

Touched a nerve Bob or are you confusing yourself .................... Laughing

The clusterf#ck that is the MFC.... is where most of your players are coming from Head against wall

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:51 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
Leethall wrote:

Hi Leethall

Press Releases & Hearsay .......... Crying with laughter

I gave you a direct quote from a three man meeting behind closed doors that took place last Saturday at your club, i don't think that was in a Press release or hearsay...........Do You?

So you know what went on in that meeting then?!

Why don't you ask Graham which MFC clubs he contacted during the week asking for advice on players, don't think you will find that in a Press release............Do You?

There are players playing for MFC clubs that should not really be at that level, for instance RC Warwick and the likes of Danny Lennon. Some players are at that level for money and not trying to play at a higher level. I have no idea who Graham Hyde has spoken to, seems like you know every manager at this level so I best agree that you know about every player that he is asking about Very Happy

Oh and i could tell you what some of the players think of this wonderful training you keep banging on about but i don't think that would be fair............Do You?

I have never stated how wonderful the training is, go and have a look back but I have never watched any of the training so we have to disagree here Very Happy

Good result today against one of the top sides, let's hope this is the start of an upturn in fortunes.

Not a bad result, performance was average but a point is a point Laughing

I will try my best to be as accurate as you in future Leethall, last week you had us bottom of the league when we were not even in the bottom three.............. Crying with laughter Crying with laughter

Indeed I got that wrong, Solihoof have added to the budget to bring in some real have been stars of the football league such as Lee Morris and JJ Melligan and are motoring up the league. Well done I hope you enjoyed the hoofball yesterday or did you not attend the game? Anyway any news on what has happened between Alex Price and Marcus Bignott? Seems like all is not well down at the Golf Range?

Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2