Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans View on RUFC Admission Price Increase

4 posters

Go down

Do you agree with the recent price increase to £10 for Adults, £6 for Concessions and £2 for Children?

Fans View on RUFC Admission Price Increase Vote_lcap44%Fans View on RUFC Admission Price Increase Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 12 ]
Fans View on RUFC Admission Price Increase Vote_lcap56%Fans View on RUFC Admission Price Increase Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 15 ]
Fans View on RUFC Admission Price Increase Vote_lcap0%Fans View on RUFC Admission Price Increase Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

Fans View on RUFC Admission Price Increase Empty Fans View on RUFC Admission Price Increase

Post  Leethall Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:32 am

Thought a poll would be a good idea to solicite feedback on the price increases for admission to Redditch Utd 1st Team Home games. A lot of different views already on RedditchBlueNose's topic so will be interesting to see how the vote pans out.

Some very indifferent views of fans yesterday when entering the ground and with gates falling will this bite the club on the Haas?
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Fans View on RUFC Admission Price Increase Empty Re: Fans View on RUFC Admission Price Increase

Post  adiy price Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:46 am

although i votrd no i agree with the increase for full payers, i dont agree with the increase for children and concessions. there the people who cant afford it
adiy price
adiy price
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Fans View on RUFC Admission Price Increase Empty Re: Fans View on RUFC Admission Price Increase

Post  Leethall Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:51 am

adiy price wrote:although i votrd no i agree with the increase for full payers, i dont agree with the increase for children and concessions. there the people who cant afford it

2 old boys who were in front of me at the Cedar Road turnstile were very unhappy with the increase and they told the steward that this was do more harm than good. I agree that the concession & kids price increases are going to make people think again as they are the ones that cannot afford luxuries (well a lot of other people cannot either)
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:28 am

Tough one really. Part of me thinks that the squad is finally coming together and in order to sustain recent results - it needs to be funded. With off field events proving to be a flop (ie race night), the shortfall needs to be made up elsewhere.
On the other hand the timing of the increase and club events have come at an awkward time (Christmas) with money being tight.

Events such as race night need to be ticketed early. That way if we're 2 weeks away from an event such as racenight and only 8 tickets have sold then we can cancel and use the slot for private booking, or just cancel and save on bills and bartender wages etc.

Sat on the fence with this one, but until income is generated from events then the price increase is needed.
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:47 am

I don't agree with it but i think it's the right choice in the long term.

The league table doesn't lie and when people see we're doing well, they'll come down regardless of the price!

Look at Spurs... £80 a ticket and people won't bat an eyelid at that because they're doing well. Not comparing us to Tottingham but the principles are the same!

People would complain if we kept the ticket price at £9 and were in the relegation places aswell! The club can't win whatever they do!

Find it strange how those guys told the stewards it would do more harm than good... Stewards... what are they going to do? To make an impact i believe you have to speak to those at the top.

People go on about timing... yes the timing wasn't ideal... but is there an ideal time to raise the prices? If this was announces after christmas, people would say "Oh i haven't got any money left after Christmas, awful timing"

It just seems that nomatter what the club does, there are always people that knock it and slate it... yes there are people that disagree and think differently, that's life but i don't see many people volunteering to help the club? There are alot of talkers and not alot of do'ers...
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:24 am

rawlings09 wrote:
Find it strange how those guys told the stewards it would do more harm than good... Stewards... what are they going to do? To make an impact i believe you have to speak to those at the top.

Well it was a steward on the Cedar Road gate, sort of gave it away him wearing an orange hi viz vest with Steward on the back Very Happy Very Happy

It just seems that nomatter what the club does, there are always people that knock it and slate it... yes there are people that disagree and think differently, that's life but i don't see many people volunteering to help the club? There are alot of talkers and not alot of do'ers...

OK, when do the club ask for people to help out now? In the old days (ok we had no money or accounts etc) the old incumbents phoned up to ask people to help out etc. Now it seems like the club want to do all themselves, I am not knocking this but it has changed this season and if that is how the club want it to be then that is there decision. I am sure if they asked fans to do x,y & z then people would volunteer to help out. If it is a business and people are getting paid to work then the club have to take some feedback as to have they got the correct structure, skills, experience & capability to do whatever it is they are trying to achieve? That is probably the question we as fans need to know.

I for one are not knocking whatever anybody does (eg Team Rawlings running the shop, Rock DJ selling programmes, Alf running the main turnstile etc) but surely the fans who come on a regular basis have a lot to offer the club if there was clear sight of what needed to be done (eg Website updates by JBS etc.

Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:31 pm

Can you make this a sticky Batsey pls?
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down