Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions for Bashley

+8
porrohman
redditch born
arsene
lewism5964
Leethall
rawlings09
Bob Marley
in2thevalley
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Predictions for Bashley Empty Predictions for Bashley

Post  in2thevalley Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Predictions please.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Predictions for Bashley Empty Re: Predictions for Bashley

Post  Bob Marley Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Reds 2 Bashful 1

Deabill, Russell

Atten : 231

Leethall....please predict a stuffing....I told you that you would jinx the unbeaten run!
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Redditch 0 - 1 Bashed Knee? (sorry, not much going for that name Sad )

rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:33 pm

RedsAreShite 1 BashTheBishop 4

Kimbo - Ossie

Att - 194

Relegated
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  lewism5964 Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:40 pm

Redditch 0-2 Bish-Bash

Att. 204
lewism5964
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  arsene Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Depends which Reds team turns up!

If the team against Totton is there, Reds to win 2-0, if the one against Frome then Reds to lose 0-3!

But let's be optimistic, Reds to win 2-1 (Osborne and Stringfellow) Att: 126
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:44 am

REDS 2-1 BASH STREET KIDS BENBOW AND OSSIE ATT 173 Predictions for Bashley 687895
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:44 pm

Redditch 3 bashley 1 be bill 2 Osborn

Att 221
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Reds 0 Batchley 3

porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:45 pm

porrohman wrote:Reds 0 Batchley 3

are you going to watch the game ?
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:52 pm

I'll leave it to Matty to decide. Grove have got the bottom side tomorrow and will probably run in ten tries ....I think Matt wants to come to the footy.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  mattim Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:23 am

All this sunshine is making me stupidly optimistic.

Reds will Bash ley 3 - 0

Deabill, Russell, Osborne

Att 170

ps to Mr Marley, sorry probably can't make Hitchin atm but may try to get there, sounds like a good day out !

mattim
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:25 am

Red 0 Bashley 1. Att 175
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:43 am

Bash 1 up through Dave Allen. Same as Tuesday so far, Jimmy Hill had a good chance in the 1st 5 mins then we have played hoofball.... They are very average as well but we are worse!!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:08 am

1-1 Hendrie, good finish
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:11 am

1-2 Gary Middleton, shocking defending at a corner....
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:35 am

2-2 Luke Benbow
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  alottmentender Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:04 am

2-2 final score.a little bit better than tuesday but our defending is woeful.need to play better than this if we are to stay up.
alottmentender
alottmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:40 am

Agree. Amazed to see same line up as Tuesday. Their number 10 showed what we are lacking, a creative midfielder...ran the show first half. Missed their second goal, heard it was woeful defending. We need a left back and quick. Sad to see Billy has left and gone back to Tividale as he wasn't getting enough game time.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:58 pm

Absolute dross again.

The management are blinkered and have 1 option, hoof it to Jimmy Hill. I am of the opinion that having watched the last 2 games we are going be relegated! It was not as bad as Tue but another player had a bust up when substituted with Mr Hyde, this time Sam Adkins. I would like to see Osbourne stuck up top and the ball played upto him so he can have a run at the opposition centre halves.

Agree we need a left back but also we need some street wise centre midfielder in the mould of a Sean Flynn/Mark Taylor.

I'll have a word with Whitty as he is still playing Laughing He will also Beer have a few after the game as well!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:32 pm

Lethall I sadly think you could be right about relagation ! I couldn't fault the work rate the team gave there all, but against poor opposition they had no answers ? No quality in the team apart from ozborn, and out wide he drifts in and out the game I to would play him down the middle. I don't mean to be negative the players out there today gave it there all 100% but only 1 or 2 good enough for this level

More importantly only 2 out on att!! How many points I get for that?
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:12 pm

redditch born wrote:Lethall I sadly think you could be right about relagation ! I couldn't fault the work rate the team gave there all, but against poor opposition they had no answers ? No quality in the team apart from ozborn, and out wide he drifts in and out the game I to would play him down the middle. I don't mean to be negative the players out there today gave it there all 100% but only 1 or 2 good enough for this level

Yes relegation is a possibilty, I heard people saying we need X to beat Y for us to stay up, but the fact of the matter we shouldnt need to rely on other teams to do us a favour. We should be doing it on our own and not relying on other teams to help us.

Still persisting with the route one approach up to Jim, but again who was picking up the flick ons? Their goals were a result from poor marking, having said that it was a very good corner for the second goal. Cant comment on our first goal as I was in the queue for my burger and bovril. Showed charater to come from behind twice but in fairness Bashley were poor.

We look a lot better when we get the ball on the floor and get it out wide, but we dont do it often enough for my liking. Sorry Leethal but it was good to see afro back in the midfield. Thought he was excellent !

Fear not RedditchBorn I will sort the tables out soon.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:20 pm

in2thevalley wrote:
redditch born wrote:Lethall I sadly think you could be right about relagation ! I couldn't fault the work rate the team gave there all, but against poor opposition they had no answers ? No quality in the team apart from ozborn, and out wide he drifts in and out the game I to would play him down the middle. I don't mean to be negative the players out there today gave it there all 100% but only 1 or 2 good enough for this level

Yes relegation is a possibilty, I heard people saying we need X to beat Y for us to stay up, but the fact of the matter we shouldnt need to rely on other teams to do us a favour. We should be doing it on our own and not relying on other teams to help us.

Still persisting with the route one approach up to Jim, but again who was picking up the flick ons? Their goals were a result from poor marking, having said that it was a very good corner for the second goal. Cant comment on our first goal as I was in the queue for my burger and bovril. Showed charater to come from behind twice but in fairness Bashley were poor.

We look a lot better when we get the ball on the floor and get it out wide, but we dont do it often enough for my liking. Sorry Leethal but it was good to see afro back in the midfield. Thought he was excellent !

Fear not RedditchBorn I will sort the tables out soon.

He actually was ok when he come on and was refreshing that he kept his discipline Very Happy

Hendrie's goal was a cracking finish. Bashley were poor but we were worse so that means we were very poor then. Hendrie and Osbourne are wasted as all we do is launch it to Jimmy Hill, even if the full back are given the ball then that is what happens, NASA upto Jimmy and no one within 5 yards of him!

Surely the management can see how bad we are when we play like this? I just cannot understand it!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:05 pm

Good effort from the lads today, it looked like they had a good boot up the arse after tuesdays game, when we went 2-1 down i'd have taken a point. afro , i don't care what people say about him, is an assett to the club, he seemed to get the ball down and look out wide, he may not be the best, but he sure tries!

Puzzled as to why people think only 1-2 players are good enough at this level.. we're not bottom, second bottom, third bottom or even fourth bottom, we're not safe, but we're not in the relegation places, we've drew with totton twice, leamington twice, i'm sure we've done the double over a few teams too, and we've probably ruined some teams' hopes for promotion.

It is ultimately the players that get the blame for bad results, but it's who gets the players in moreso, i know curly is a nice guy, he seems genuine, but if he is the one getting players in, then i don't see why MM complains about hydey... The manager can only work with what he's got, and if he's got crap players, he's not going to able to do much good, so i'm wondering if a change of scouting system is needed, Leethall and Rowly seem to fit this bill nicely with a good knowledge of the non-league circuit, maybe a future manager/assisstant job for both Wink

It could be much, much worse for us, i'd take a top 17 finish this season. A result against hitchin and evesham would help a great deal too Cup

Keep the faith guys Very Happy
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:47 am

There seems to be a bit of apathy around the club regarding relegation. 'We'll be allright' isn't something that fills me with confidence. The last two games we have been very poor.
Glass half full or empty? After the last two games and in particular the way we have played point to a half empty glass, as Sid Snot pointed out, and I aplogize for having a bit of a go at him in the past for his negativity, it's 2 wins from 11. I've really looked at things differently after Tuesday and yesterday. The way we play just will not attract people to watch. Things are happening out there that we can all see that don't make sense. Example. Our furthest player forward, standing 15 yards in our own half on their corners was Sam Adkins. I can see the logic in Jimmy going back to defend but surely it should be someone with pace there ( Osbourne) so at least he can give it a chase, or have a run at them if he gets it. Where does Aaron Forde play?He swapped with Joey on Tuesday for a time in the first half so he was the runner off Jimmy, yet he was the only man back on the half way line in the build up that led to him giving the penalty away later in the game ? Just what formation did we play last 20 minutes yesterday..four up? Benbow Jimmy Hendrie and Ozzy were virtually strikers..granted we wanted to win but they just got in each others way. What has Jamie Grimes been watching recently ? A video of Beckhams 50 great passes? Time after time he's playing a 50 yard ball generally in the direction of one of our players, only to see it headed away by their defence. We kicked off yesterday and 3 seconds later it was out of play and their throw in. Forde again. Keep the bloody ball!! I do have some sympathy for Hydey, after gaining the service of a proven scorer Tom Berwick, he has him taken off him after only 6 games. Berwick up top would have won us two games ( like he won 3 points with a last gasp winner)giving us 6 points and getting us away from where we are now. We now have a midfielder playing off Jimmy. We have a centre half at left back that cannot run with the ball.Worrying times. Watching their number 10 in the first made me think we are light years away from having someone like him run the show.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next